The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hi Im Henry

BlueNoise

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi my name is Henry and Im living with my new mum and big brothers Sidney and George I hope you like these pics of me I just hope my mum has got my best side because she isnt very good at picture taking (dont tell her I said that )

015.jpg

Hi Im Henry

023.jpg

me and my new toys

025.jpg

me and my ragger

022.jpg

me and my brother George trying to lay some carpet !

020.jpg

Time for a nap

Thank you for looking at my pics xxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
:D AAAAAAAAAAAAAAwwwwwwww Pat he is :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: we wish you all the best of :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:in the world with him :thumbsup: :thumbsup:Can't wait to meet him :D :D

What a little beauty Pat :wub:

I wish you well with him.

oh pat he is a stunner :wub:

i hope he gives you lots of fun now and when he races

Oh my goodness , what a little cutie :wub:

Pat, he is beautiful :wub: Good luck with him, hope and gives you lots of fun, I'm sure he will :D

Henry is just adorable pat :wub: looks like he is settling in well :)

Hope he has a great racing career ahead of him :thumbsup:

Bigger pics next time pat :- :D

Henry is just wonderfull Pat we wish you loads of luck with him :wub: :wub: :wub: :luck:

Aww what a little sweetheart he is :wub: , hope to see you all soon xxx

I look forward to seeing many more pics of the little man, it'll be interesting to see his colour once mature, he really is a glamour boy at the moment!

:wub: oh Pat he is just so scrummy...i cant wait to have a cuddle :wub:

:D Hi Henry, our special little man. We miss you, and wish you all the very best in your lovely new seaside home! Pat, your photos are fine, you'll have to wait for pics of Henry's little sister. Love and squashy cuddles from all of us :wub: :wub: :luck: And Henry, both your sides are just perfect!

Uncle Ron & Reg wish you all the luck in the world, and wish you all the success and happiness that we have given our mum and dad :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: xxx

:) He looks like he has settled in well. :)

Glad we got to have some cuddles with him at Janices before he went to his new home.

Wishing you lots of fun with him as he grows

Awwwww :wub: :wub: :wub:

What a stunning colour Henry is, Pat!!! A real eye-catcher :thumbsup:

I wish you many happy years with him :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

:wub: :wub: :wub: I love him,x he is soooo cute, can't wait for huggles too,xxx :wub: :wub: :wub: well done with the Pics Pat,x :*

Henry is a right stunner Pat :wub: :wub: :wub: ( you lucky person being his mummy morgan ) All the best with him hun , :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back