The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hi....we're New!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Debs and Jack said:
I couldn't imagine life without a shepherd  :)
Would love to see Jack running with a whippet though......he is very athletic.  Wonder if he could keep up?!  (w00t)

:lol: Debs! I think, if you stay on K9, you will soon be getting a whippet to run with Jack :- " :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Debs and Jack said:
Hi.....just called in to say "Hello" and hope we're ok to visit? I've found a lot of whippet related threads but clearly Jack isn't a whippet - although he can move pretty fast! :D

Hi, lovely dog.

See you live near Taunton,i'm from Taunton

:thumbsup:

ladyp said:
Hi, lovely dog.See you live near Taunton,i'm from Taunton

Aha! I've found my whippet already!!!! :D Hiya LadyP :)

Debs and Jack said:
ladyp said:
Hi, lovely dog.See you live near Taunton,i'm from Taunton

Aha! I've found my whippet already!!!! :D Hiya LadyP :)

We must meet up, and Jack can meet Fern and Homer my whippets. :thumbsup:

Welcome to K9 Jack is gorgeous :wub: I used to have a GSD called Zac :)

:thumbsup: Hi and welcome to K9. Jack is a stunning boy - I love GSDs. :thumbsup:

Here is Zephyr with a couple of his friends on a hot day! :huggles:

GSDs_and_Zeph_Aug05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
helloooo and welcome - most of us here have sighthounds but that doesn't mean for one minute that we don't like other breeds, or even other species!

I have whippets, and a devon rex cat

others here have chihuahuas (sp?) bichons, labs, yorkies, vizlas, setters and many others mixed into their packs, as well as a fair few rattie owners and a sizeable chinchilla contingent! I think i'm the only one with an axolotl though!

so come in and make yourself at home - your boy looks splendid; thanks for sharing his pics with us :D

Welcome to k9 :thumbsup: Jack is very handsome :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hello and welcome to K9. Jack is stunning. Great pictures :thumbsup:

Vicky

x

Hi and welcome

We too used to have a GSD his name was Beethoven but we lost him nearly 2 years ago .We now have whippets greyhounds and an irish setter. We had the whippets and a greyhound whilst Beethoven was still alive and they were his babies he loved them and he would never have let any one steal them

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back