The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hi

Welcome - we are a pretty friendly group (like any family, we dont always agree but we muddle through) so take your time and contribute when you are comfortable. Pictures are always good.

Welcome, we all like lots of pictures :)

Welcome, we are a group of kind, passionate dog lovers. We don't mind, take your time get to know this forum. We love photos :)

Welcome! Feel free to lurk as long as you want, and join in the chat when you're ready:)

Welcome to the forum @TeresaO :)

You won’t find any nastiness here.

Looking forward to seeing your trio of beasts!

Welcome! It's very friendly here, so chip in when you want :)

Hi, I'm not too great with people, which is why I work with dogs! But this is a good place to be as we all have the love of dogs in common and now I don't feel left out at home when family are doing their thing on their computers, I can now do mine.. instead of sitting here and going 'right, I've checked my emails, bought my poo bags, um,tum te tum...what now??' Now I come on the dog forum!!:D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back