The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highampress

lesley smeath

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well again tonight highampress has let me down got as far as make payment and that was it :( :( I now i left it late but there is a midnight deadline i don't think i will use it again i will go back to posting in the future

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Lesley

You can still enter online till midnight on Wed 4th :thumbsup: New entries closing date.

The Welsh Kennel Club Championship Dog Show - 17-19 AUGUST 2007

The Secretary has agreed to allow online entries to be made up to midnight on Wednesday.

*** New Entries Close Date: Midnight on Wednesday 4th July 2007 ***

Enter online at www.dog.biz

Queries/problems with online entries - please telephone 0871 716 9312.

Thank god as I forgot to enter and my name would have been mud with Liz as I have agreed to make the god awful trek to WKC. It is one of those shows that I never do any good at what ever the judge :- "

Jan Doherty said:
I have agreed to make the god awful trek to WKC.
I'm glad someone agrees with me!! Went once ............... never again!!! However much I would like to enter under the judge

I have tried different routes and still get stuck behind the same tractor. (w00t)

Thanks have done it now i sent them an email last night they didn't bother to reply to it :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back