The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate Derby

les windle

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
After speaking to James we are sorry to say the Highgate Bend Derby has been cancelled due to the bad weather 2" of snow on the track and freezing. All the dates for the bend season have been booked so it looks unlikely it can be rescheduled this year, ironically the track that host's 90 percent of the bend opens can't find another date to put their own Derby on. sorry folks i give in . Les.

Not to worry it was expected but they do try their best

Thank's for letting use know Les... See you next time :thumbsup:

I have had some Trophies given to me to bring to highgate...from (Old Hall) Shall i bring them next time ? i have got 3. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
chris618.jpg

its a shame but cant be helped was looking forward to our day out but no way you can run dogs when the weathers so bad :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back