The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate Lurcher Racing

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Highgate WRC are pleased to announce details of their next race night.

It is to be held @Highgate Greyhound Stadium,on Saturday 15th March.

Racing will commence at 6:00pm,gates open at 5:00pm.

This will be a FREE race night for existing members only.New members are welcome but they will have to pay to race their dogs

The racing will be in 4 weight groups @yd/lb with an allowance for veterans in the handicap.

Up to 20lb,25lb,30lb & 35lb

Also 40lb & No Limit scratch.

Lurcher racing will also take place(23" and under,& over 23")from Greyhound traps.

All dogs must be booked in by WED 12th MARCH@ 8:00pm

FREE PIE & PEA SUPPER FOR EXISTING MEMBERS

Come along and have a nice relaxing time,get your dogs fit,and enjoy yourselves.

THE BOSS

For furthar details either pm me or phone Geoff on 07714187260

Last edited by a moderator:
"MARVELLOUS" just booked tickets to see the chuckle dickhead brothers in scarborough on the 15th geoff..hope all runs smoothly once again..will see you at the next meeting..can a carry over my free pie n peas :lol: :lol:

:cheers:

chippy

enter my carthorse please goeff :lol: :cheers:

Only one more hour left to book in your dogs :thumbsup:

I will be adding the lurcher program later tonight :thumbsup:

The Boss

The program for tonight :luck:

Under23"

R Maisy

B Dexie

W Dot

Over23"

Ht1

R Storm

B Zippy

W Oz

Bk Jud

Ht2

R Seal

B Breeze

W Max

Don't forget,racing starts at 6:00pm.

I would like to thank all the people who have suuported us over the past few months :thumbsup: We look forward to seeing you all again in September,in the meantime,Good Luck with your lurchers through the racing season :luck:

The Boss

Sorry the only heat winner I know is Maisy :(

Lurcher Finals

Jud 1st 16.15

Seal 2nd

Dot 3rd

Breeze 4th

Maisy w/d

Dexie 3rd

Oz 2nd

Max 1st 16.90

Zippy 4th

Storm 5th€

Tut Tut Tut, If you can't do a job properly ,do it yourself :lol:

Lurcher results

Under23"

R Maisy 1st 16.56

B Dexie 3rd

W Dot 2nd

Over23"

Ht1

Storm 4th

zippy 3rd

oz 2nd

Jud 1st 16.54

Ht2

Seal 1st 16.44

Breeze 2nd

Max 3rd

Maisy withdrew from the final,because at 8years old,1 run is enough for her :sweating:

B Final

Dexie 3rd

Oz 2nd

Max 1st 16.90

Zippy 4th

Storm 5th

A Final

Jud 1st 16.15

seal 2nd

Dot 3rd

Breeze 4th

Thankyou all for coming and I hope you all had a good night :thumbsup:

The Boss

Last edited by a moderator:
milly said:
Tut Tut Tut, If you can't do a job properly ,do it yourself :lol: Lurcher results

Under23"

R Maisy 1st 16.56

B Dexie  3rd

W Dot 2nd

Over23"

Ht1

Storm  4th

zippy  3rd

oz    2nd

Jud    1st  16.54

Ht2

Seal  1st 16.44

Breeze 2nd

Max  3rd

Maisy withdrew from the final,because at 8years old,1 run is enough for her :sweating:

B Final

Dexie  3rd

Oz 2nd

Max 1st  16.90

Zippy  4th

Storm 5th

A Final

Jud 1st 16.15

seal  2nd

Dot  3rd

Breeze 4th

Thankyou all for coming and I hope you all had a good night :thumbsup:

The Boss

hi geoff , was just wondering , if you thought of putting on a marathon race at your meetings , as i would'nt mind travelling down from , the scottish borders to race my bitch in one , if you had one , just a query , thats allyours in sport dennned

:cheers: geoff an hazel for another enjoyable night, hope all goes well with your grandson :luck: an we will see you in september :thumbsup: ps ill take the challenge of a marathon ;)

hi geoff , was just wondering , if you thought of putting on a marathon race at your meetings , as i would'nt mind travelling down from , the scottish borders to race my bitch in one , if you had one , just a query , thats all

yours in sport dennned

Hi Stuart, there will be a 825 yards race at the begining of our racing next Sep/Oct.

Last night was the last race meeting until we start up again in Sep, so its 3 laps = 825 :sweating:

All the best.

Geoff

Towzer said:
:cheers: geoff an hazel for another enjoyable night, hope all goes well with your grandson  :luck: an we will see you in september :thumbsup: ps ill take the challenge of a marathon  ;)
Thanks Towzer :thumbsup: get Storm fit for the marathon ;)

hi geoff , was just wondering , if you thought of putting on a marathon race at your meetings , as i would'nt mind travelling down from , the scottish borders to race my bitch in one , if you had one , just a query , thats allyours in sport dennned

Hi Stuart, there will be a 825 yards race at the begining of our racing next Sep/Oct.

Last night was the last race meeting until we start up again in Sep, so its 3 laps = 825 :sweating:

All the best.

Geoff

thanks geoff , book mine in , we'll be coming , cheers

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back