The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate & Swallownest

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Towzer said:
we really enjoyed the night :thumbsup: and a big thanks to geoff an everyone else who made me an the wife welcome :cheers: although my lurcher storm only ran against 1 other dog plus a solo run i was well chuffed with the effort he showed as it was his first time on the track, some cracking whippets on display and good races :thumbsup: we will definately be coming next time for a spin and hopefully storm will have a few lurchers to beat :p   :cheers:
A cracking looking lurcher you've got there Towzer :thumbsup: the type I would like to take on the fens :thumbsup: on a bit of single handed stuff ;)

Geoff

thanks geoff i no i was good but dont know bout little??? lol

very good evening with some good races. cant wait till next time !!!!

maybe these lurchers might have a run round Westhoughton stadium on the 2nd december......? :- "

[SIZE=14pt]more lurchers please required for 2nd december @ westhoughton ![/SIZE]

well done just friend's and my quest both ran great what a good night :thumbsup:

foster said:
well done just friend's and my quest both ran great what a good night  :thumbsup:
I'm waitimg for you to pay your membership if you was at our race meeting Mr foster, good nights don't come free :))

THE BOSS

Last edited by a moderator:
milly said:
foster said:
well done just friend's and my quest both ran great what a good night  :thumbsup:
I'm waitimg for you to pay your membership if you was at our race meeting Mr foster, good nights don't come free :))

THE BOSS

I think foster maybe trying to throw people off the scent of who it really is if not then theyre one of the sad bast**ds that will try and duck out of paying a measley £2 if everyone did this how could clubs afford to carry on :rant:

I'ts possible there may be a race meeting this coming Saturday night Nov 3rd.

I will find out today from the owners of Highgate :thumbsup:

might have a couple to trial if thats ok looking forward to it already

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back