The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Holly Mclean

Jacquie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[SIZE=14pt]I'd like to wish my niece Holly a Happy 13th Birthday. [/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]Have a [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]lovely day little bresh :cheers: [/SIZE]

Big licks from Lily & Crud :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
happy birthday holly, hope auntie jaquie and uncle jim buy you something fantastic

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Happy Birthday Holly :clown: have a great day and I bet you, your at school :( Its Craigs tomorrow (w00t)

Hope you have had lots of lovely pressies :thumbsup: :huggles:

Happy Birthday Holly!! :D Hope that you have a great day!! :D

[SIZE=14pt]WOW Holly a teenager - it only seems like 5 minutes since your last birthday :lol: Have a great day :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Happy 13th Birthday Holly[/SIZE] :D .....Hope you've had a great day :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]Happy 13th Holly[/SIZE] Hope you had a really lovely day and got some fab pressies.

:cheers: HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY Holly :cheers:

Hope you have had a great day with plenty of pressies :thumbsup:

Love Diane, Dave & Wilfy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY[/SIZE]

hope you had a good day love n hugs

Mark,Les and Girls xxx ;)

:huggles: Happy Birthday for yesterday Holly. Sorry we are a day late, not been on k9 this week. Hope you had a lovely day and we are sure that auntie Jacquie and uncle Jim have spoilt you. Look forward to seeing you soon Luv and hug's xxxxx :huggles:

Martin Tucker said:
Hi Jacquie.
Haven`t heard from you in ages ! Lost my phone number ?  :lol:

Hi Martin,

I have been quite busy lately :) been going to Croydon most weekends as my grandad is very ill :(

Sorry to hear that Jacquie ! How`s your Mum ? Received her usual Christmas card, she never forgets me !

Regards, Martin X

Martin Tucker said:
Sorry to hear that Jacquie ! How`s your Mum ? Received her usual Christmas card, she never forgets me !
Regards,  Martin X

She's great thanks Martin :thumbsup: she never forgets the christmas cards bless her :p unlike me who doesn't celebrate Christmas at all :oops:

(w00t) Thank you to everyone who has wished me a happy birthday :huggles: I had a good day at SCHOOL ! My mum and dad got me a really nice laptop and i got money from loads of people. At school i got 4 baloons if i had got any more i would have flown away ! :D I'll see everyone at racing soon !! :thumbsup: :) :lol: :teehee:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back