Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Home Needed For 2yr Old Whippet X

Status
Not open for further replies.

LurcherLurver

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi there, I am urgently looking for a home / foster home for a 2 yr old Whippety girl. Her father was a Whippet lurcher & mum was a collie but she is very predominant Whippety!

Mitzy's previous owner posted an appeal on another forum as a change in her personal circumstances meant she had to re-home her. I took her in as a foster/possible keeper on a private arrangement. Unfortunately she is not fitting in at all well with the other animals here. I have to move in 3/4 weeks into a smaller place so have to find somewhere for her before then as I could not have her with the others in a more confined space.

She is partially deaf so although she hears certain noises & voice tones she has been trained with sign commands. She is good now with all the basics but cannot currently go off lead unless in a well secured area.

She is a beautiful, affectionate, extremely energetic little girl, 20" at the shoulder & very petite body. Would be fabulous at agility or flyball but unfortunately I am semi-disabled so am unable to do these activities with her.

She would be best homed with an active male dog for company and someone home most of the day who could give her the time & stimulation she needs. She currently lives with 2 cats but is a little over-friendly - constantlly harassing them to play so I would advise a cat free home! She is spayed & up to date with worming, vacs etc. Currently near Guildford in Surrey but can be re-homed anywhere subject to a home-check.

Unfortunately my PC has a virus & I am unable to post any pics for a few days, and will be off-line whilst it is being re-built. So if you have any queries or think you can help please call Katrina on 07792 078145

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back