The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Home Pages

dawn

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Having been surfing for some time looking at the various whippet sites throughout the world we noted the lack of UK sites. Ours was the first UK show site and has now been joined by several more.

We have just updated our site and are looking for interesting new links and/or sites for our links page. Please let us know of any suitable UK whippet based sites.

The site has been completely rejigged and is now on Geocities so any bookmarks must be updated.

Please take a look and let us know what you think and please sign the guestbook so we can let you know when we next update.

Hi Dawn,

One site I found interesting was:

http://champdogs.co.uk

If you enter the guided search you can search for most breeds of dogs (including whippets), and can find out details of UK breeders, owners, stud dogs, show results and clubs. Some of the information is a bit sparse, it just needs more people to register on the site I suppose. I think it's worth a look!

(I hope it's not already one of your links...I didn't look at them all).

If you want to put an active link in a post you can use a url ikontag . To see these click on "Help" then on "view ikontags"

Hi Dawn

There is the National Whippet Association

www.nationalwhippetassoc.uk.com

and we are pleased to say that the Whippet Club has updated it's website.

www.thewhippetclub.com

it is very much in it's early stages - we hope to have lots more on.

I was just browsing through websites with whippet links and came across www.ukdogs.co.uk .  Again it is another website where UK breeders can list their kennel name. The information is sparse, but the kennel that is currently on there is the Nevedith one, which I know is a very well known affix. Thought you might be interested.

if you are interested in Nevedith go to www.nevedith.co.uk where you will see whippets, Vislas and Basset fauves.

We are currently creating a web site for the Dumbriton whippets which we hope will be up and running very shortly.

Dawn Will There be a link to The Dunbriton Site From your web site???

Cant Wait to see it Do Let Us Know When It Is Available

Many Thanks

Claire

Hi,

does somebody has the e-mail adress from the Dumbritons or from other Whippet people in England?

Love from Germany

Susanne

See our site and his new English version for all who don't speak french

Tell us what you think of our whippets, especially our blue family : NARCISSUS, NAUSICAA and NAOMIE

Hi jean marc,

Have just been to you web site, you have some nice whippets. I really like you blue boy "navy blue" hope you have a lot of success with him.

Hi all!

The Dumbriton kennel has a homepage or is it down to be remade? The adress before was www.dumbriton.co.uk

The best way to find homepages is to go to the Sandline homepage: www.sandlinewhippet.com

Henrik Härling

http://welcome.to/playawhile

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back