Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Home Urgently Wanted For 2 Terriers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kath

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have just received a call to ask me if I know of anyone that would give a home to two Terriers. This is an urgent plea for help. Due to a family break up the man has had to leave the home and the so called 'lady' of the house (I use the term loosely) has given him the ultimatum of finding a home for the dogs by Friday otherwise they are going to be put to sleep. They are both 6-7 yrs old and have been together since being 3 months old, so obviously he would not want them to be split up.

One is a Wire Haired Jack Russell Terrier dog, he is boisterous but very loving. He has been neutered and his name is Spot. He is quite tall, all white except for the one spot.

The other is a little Border Terrier x Jack Russell bitch, she is small and all brown. Her name is Toffee.

They are both very good with children, and are used to being around other animals ie: horses and other dogs.

This is all the information I have at present, please PM me if you are interested.

How can she threaten to do that? No matter who is to blame in this sort of situation why should the dogs lives be threatened. Is there anywhere they could be temporarily placed if nowhere is found by Fri? :( I can see why he'd prefer them to stay together but obviously it may take longer than a couple of days. I certainly will ask around, unfortunately we're unable to help as we're on our limit for dogs ( 8) Which area are you in?

We are in the Derbyshire area. I have suggested that if a home cannot be found by Friday he ought to take them to the local boarding kennel that also has a rescue section to it as well. At least then there is a chance they may be rehomed from there. As for the woman, I think she is just being a prize B&*^%, I despise anyone that could do something like she is threatening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back