The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Home Waiting

Windsdream

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have a lady in the Essex area wanting an older whippet dog or bitch

She wants to give a rescue whippet a forever home.

Please pm me for her phone number.

Thank you. Tina

Thank you. Tina
I know of a male whippet 9 years old in the Chichester area Tina, apparantly desperately unhappy in kennels and needing a forever home asap. Will get back to you a bit later hopefully with a link for him.

Thank you. Tina
I know of a male whippet 9 years old in the Chichester area Tina, apparantly desperately unhappy in kennels and needing a forever home asap. Will get back to you a bit later hopefully with a link for him.
Hi Tina, could you show this link to the lady to see if she is interested, the little whippet is second in from the left on the main page, black and whiite and he is called Patch. To highlight Patches plight I have also posted in the dogs looking section.

http://muirburnkennels.co.uk/rescuedogs.aspx

Thank you. Tina
Hi Tina, could you show this link to the lady to see if she is interested, the little whippet is second in from the left on the main page, black and whiite and he is called Patch. To highlight Patches plight I have also posted in the dogs looking section.

http://muirburnkennels.co.uk/rescuedogs.aspx

I have passed all details on, I hope this lady will be the one to get this poor lad out of kennels.

Thank you Tina

re that dog I remember seeing a photo some time ago of a whippet with the same markings (black with white head). Not a common colouring ... anyone recognise this dog?

re that dog I remember seeing a photo some time ago of a whippet with the same markings (black with white head). Not a common colouring ... anyone recognise this dog?
He's certainly unusual Macha, reminds me a lot of Lesleys litter though a lot older of course. I pass the charity shop where he's advertised and just thought it was an old picture they had up on the board, never realised he'd been looking for a home all that time else I probably would have had him but I the photos been there as long as I remember so I reckon he's been in these kennels at least 1-2 years.

Poor little fella :(

If he doesn't get a home this time around, then please let me know as we have potential homes for him on our waiting list at Scruples :thumbsup:

Poor little fella :( If he doesn't get a home this time around, then please let me know as we have potential homes for him on our waiting list at Scruples :thumbsup:
Jane that would be fantastic, thanks so much.

Has your friend found her new forever friend yet please?

Good luck finding a new dog! Hope patch gets a home soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
a pair of older whippets in Kent greyhound rescue needing a home (or homes, though preferably they would stay together):

http://www.oldies.org.uk/?p=31357

the 9 year old Muirbank whippet with the striking markings (black with white head) is still advertised on that rescue's website

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back