The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Home Wanted

sherry

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
good home racing or pet wanted for 2 year old bitch, litter sister to crackin whizz,

e mail rupcinnamon@tiscali.co.uk.

There is a chap in Barrow-in Furness looking for a dog ---if its is still available i will ring him and let him know about it also a chap in Liverpool rung me last night looking for a whippet so please pm me if its still not been taken with details ----steve

home found. racing home too. good luck 2 the new owners :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
just heard that Cilla is coming to the North west --Barrow in Furness and to an owner with a true racing name Jonjo seems very keen to get into the whippet racing and we are looking forward to him visiting our little Lancaster club to run his new dog

steve

steve he needs to bring pork pie to be a full member lol

sorry u r mistaken she is staying in the north east she has already gone 2 her new home. hope jonjo finds what he is looking for. :luck:

sherry said:
sorry u r mistaken she is staying in the north east she has already gone 2 her new home. hope jonjo finds what he is looking for.  :luck:

oh sorry about that but this was the last email /pm i received from Donna-----

hi steve jonjo is going to take cilla we are sorting out collection at moment, so you may have a new racer at your club, cheers.gif donna

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back