The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Honeybunch And Quiver's Puppies

Jane Rankin

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Honeybunch had her puppies this morning. 8 lovely dog puppies arrived, followed by a bitch puppy. Sadly another bitch puppy was born dead. Various colours, I think the bitch is red parti; there is a Quiver coloured dog, a creamy fawn dog and the rest are red fawn with white legs, necks, tail tips and blazes on their heads. All feeding well and very contented. Honeybunch is being a fantastic mum already.

I wonder how often the majority of a litter is one sex?

Well done Honeybunch!

Congratulations to Quiver and Honey bunch, amazing litter be a busy time for honey bunch the next few weeks well done.

Congratulations to Honey bunch & Quiver :thumbsup:

I'm not sure Jane, but I have heard of a few litters all being boys. Wilf's sired three litters now 1st & 3rd litter three of each sex & the 2nd litter 4 boys 1 girl. Wallace was from an all boy litter.

Congratulations to you all what a gang,good luck to you all lets hope you will post some pictures soon well done

we havent had many litters and we have had 2 litters of 7 dogs! All we wanted was 1 bitch.!

Well done Honeybunch and Quiver on their 'babies'I have been a breeder of Irish Setters for a long time and most of my litters had mostly all boys or girls.Very rarely was I lucky enough to get half boys and half girls!!

Well done Honeybunch , i heard there's only 3 pups left :wub:

Congrats to all - look forward to seeing some puppy pics :thumbsup:

Just found this post as I haven't looked on K9 for ages.

Many years ago I had a litter of whippet pups that were all dogs (five of them) I kept two of them, Paxman and Tin Soldier which some of you may remember. I don't think single sex litters are rare.

Having booked a bitch pup from the litter I am glad that I had no idea that Honeybunch was producing all dogs in the first eight births! as my little girl was born after all the boys and Jean rang me to let me know that there was just one little girl for me - and what a beauty she is too. The whole litter look gorgeous with some of the boys marked just like their mother.

This picture was taken at about 2 days old by Jean's son Duncan who sent it to me from his iphone so the quality may not upload very well - my girl - Almaz - is the parti-colour next to Honeybunch's hind leg.

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

Good luck, with little Almaz, if she takes after her mum she'll be a beauty. She's our Bentley's little niece lol. Look forward to see her racing in 2014 :thumbsup: .

Just found this post as I haven't looked on K9 for ages.

Many years ago I had a litter of whippet pups that were all dogs (five of them) I kept two of them, Paxman and Tin Soldier which some of you may remember. I don't think single sex litters are rare.

Having booked a bitch pup from the litter I am glad that I had no idea that Honeybunch was producing all dogs in the first eight births! as my little girl was born after all the boys and Jean rang me to let me know that there was just one little girl for me - and what a beauty she is too. The whole litter look gorgeous with some of the boys marked just like their mother.

This picture was taken at about 2 days old by Jean's son Duncan who sent it to me from his iphone so the quality may not upload very well - my girl - Almaz - is the parti-colour next to Honeybunch's hind leg.

attachicon.gif
photo 1.JPG

attachicon.gif
photo 2.JPG
Hi Maggi,

So thrilled that you have your new baby. Look forward to meeting her.

Julia

Good luck with Almaz, Maggie :) A great Randy Crawford song!

Well after saying "no we are not having a pup this year" 511 times, there is a new pup in the Markamys household. We went to see the pups thinking they had all gone and when we got there we found out that someone had let Jean down and of course that was it. Freddie is now the new Markamy, got to say he is gorgeous :wub: . Only problem is he looks like he might be the same size as the other two (w00t) .

Last edited by a moderator:
Well after saying "no we are not having a pup this year" 511 times, there is a new pup in the Markamys household. We went to see the pups thinking they had all gone and when we got there we found out that someone had let Jean down and of course that was it. Freddie is now the new Markamy, got to say he is gorgeous :wub: . Only problem is he looks like he might be the same size as the other two (w00t) .
Glad to hear you've had one of the pups Dave. I know Jean was hoping you could be tempted!! What have you called him?

Glad to hear you've had one of the pups Dave. I know Jean was hoping you could be tempted!! What have you called him?
Hiya, we've called him Freddie. He is a beauty, full of life. He's quite big weighing 12lbs already, just hoping it's not in the same group as the other two. How's your girl getting on?

Buster weighed today 12lb @ 12 weeks
Handsome boy, his shape is almost identical to Freddie. In my opinion it is a very good looking litter. Freddie had his 2nd injection yesterday and weighed 13lb 4 oz :sweating: he ain't gonna be a small one :wacko: .

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back