The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Horsham & District Cs

suvi

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
On Thursday Horsham CS has their show at Ardingly, the judge Jan Pain had a brilliant entry of 36 whippets and she also judged the Group.

My little Crazy Daisy got BP, RBOB and Puppy Group 2. I am so proud of her :wub: :wub:

Here are the results which I took off Val Smiths catalogue which she very kindly scanned and emailed me and which I had to read with a magnifying glass :oops: so big apologies for any mistakes, spelling or otherwise ..

BOB/Hound Group 1: Lux/Bel Ch. Peperone Pascal JW SHCM

BP/RBOB/Puppy Group 2: Janibelle Viva La Diva

PUPPY - 4 (1a)

Mulranny Celtic King of Hazeacre

Janibelle Born to Run

Mulranny Lion Heart

JUNIOR - 7

Janibelle Viva La Diva :wub:

Sweet Revenge

Misty Blue Girl

See You in My Dreams

Loroli Authorized by Derohan

UNDER GRADUATE - 9

Siouxline Emma Peel

Buebezi Femme Fatale at Oxana

Whisper in the Dark

Bluestreak Bestseller

Toys Party Time at Tahir

POST GRAD - 7

Cryhavoc Contemplation

Whisper in the Dark

Loroli Authorized by Derohan

Crispan Diamond Geezer at Tomarxus

Barnesmore Parti Time at Tahir

OPEN - 10

Lux/Bel Ch. Peperone Pascal JW SHCM

Chatwig Cressida

Siouxline Jessica Fletcher SHCM

Buebezi in Cahoots with Oxana SHCM

Courthill Chain Recaction of Hazeacre

Daisy had disgraced herself earlier when I accidently let go of her lead and she flew round the main ring, lead flapping at 100 mph, sand spraying as she skidded the corners, round and round with me in hot pursuit. We collected quite a crowd who clapped and cheered when I finally caught up with her - Oh the shame!!! But it ended well :thumbsup:

Judi

Brilliant well done and what a lovely entry, some gorgeous whippets.

Naughty Daisy - but very very funny!!! :lol:

:cheers: WELL DONE JUDI & DAISY.

And to all in the cards. :thumbsup:

Well done, :cheers: I would loved to have seen here at full gallop, you gotta love them! (w00t) :huggles:

:))

Juley said:
Well done, :cheers:   I would loved to have seen here at full gallop, you gotta love them!  (w00t)   :huggles:
just to say flynn aka peperone pascal was best in show (w00t) judge was fereilth somerfield.

Brilliant Sue :cheers: Did you need your pyjamas or did you get home in time for bed!! (w00t)

Judi

:cheers: Well done on Puppy Group 2 Judi, and congratulations Sue on going BIS - fantastic :cheers:

Val

:cheers: Well done Judi and Daisy you did have a good day, sounds like you had a good time and a little bit of 'chase me' to start the day :wub: for Daisy.

Well Done Val with Lettie (Cryhavoc Contemplation) winning PG :wub:

Sue well done for your wins and then going BIS :cheers:

You ladies had a great day - Sue x

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back