The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hound Club Of East Anglia

nina

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
A lovely entry of 58 entries, judge Mrs M Belshaw ( Permadon )

BOB - Goddards Pipijay Drops of Jupiter JW

RBOB - Willings Althea Folk Music ( i think! Please forgive if this is wrong as Ellie decided to eat half the catalogue on the way home!)

BPIB & BPIS G3 Hunter-Butlers Mossbawnhill She's Eleqtric at Salatini

Lovely to meet you Juley & the lovely Lily & her mum :thumbsup:

Also huge thanks to the lovely lady (withTomarkus little Mo)who very aptly handled a naughty spoilt puppy!!! Thank you

Well done on your win. Nice to chat to you. :cheers: :cheers:

[/b][SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE NIKKI AND ELLE[/SIZE] :cheers:

GOOD ONE :huggles: :cheers:

:cheers: :cheers: WELL DONE ELLS & NIK :cheers: :cheers:

You have done us proud AGAIN!! :wub:

From the Mossbawnhill gang! :D :D :D

05whippet said:

Errmmm, hang on, dont you have just a little news of your own from this weekend :- "

How many GREEN STARS & RES GREEN STARS have your lot won in the past 2 days :blink:

Seriously a massive [SIZE=21pt]WELL DONE [/SIZE]to you & Claire on a fab weekend, me & Ells are dead proud of you all :thumbsup:

nina said:
05whippet said:

Errmmm, hang on, dont you have just a little news of your own from this weekend :- "

How many GREEN STARS & RES GREEN STARS have your lot won in the past 2 days :blink:

Seriously a massive [SIZE=21pt]WELL DONE [/SIZE]to you & Claire on a fab weekend, me & Ells are dead proud of you all :thumbsup:

:b Yes thankyou we have done well,I just had to post a new topic for Claire though...........if you had seen her face,it was a real picture and I dont know who was more shocked,her or me? :lol: Will try and post some pics when I find the camera :thumbsup:

:b Yes thankyou we have done well,I just had to post a new topic for Claire though...........if you had seen her face,it was a real picture and I dont know who was more shocked,her or me? :lol: Will try and post some pics when I find the camera  :thumbsup:

Look forward to seeing them :thumbsup:

:huggles: Me & Ells

Congratulations Ellie - what a great day - big hug from Beau

nina said:
Juley said:
Well done on your win. Nice to chat to you. :cheers: :cheers:

You too, but tell that "other half" of yours i'm definitely sending him to Battersea Dogs Home with his "premature aging advice " (w00t)

I'll certainly tell him, when he is released from his kennel! :p ( he is greying round the sides as well! (w00t) :lol: ) :thumbsup:

Big WELL DONE Nikki & Ells, keep up the good work.

I sort of missed this show completely, :blink: what was the entry?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back