The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

How Long Will It Take ?

Martin Tucker

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I will be over for the Greyhound Derby next Saturday at Wimbledon and staying with my sister -in-law near the Dartford Tunnel. How long and how far is it to where the Champs are being held and what would be the best route ? Thanks !

Hi Martin,

Long time no here, we use to run at Plumpton in the early 80's, with Chunky Chalky. we are still doing it after 26year's (are we mad) (w00t) . We are going to champ's next week, we live in croydon, and the route is M25 round to M40, down to J9, turn left on to A34, down to roundabout, pick up A44 toward's Evesham, stay on A44 all the way to Morton-in Marsh. Over raiway bridge, come to mini roundabout, turn right in to high street, carry on for appox, 1/4 mile turning on left hand side, opposite Budgen supermarket turn left, carry on down lane, appox 1/4 mile turn left into gate.

It should be signed post from mini roundabout, in high street, WCRA. hope this will help, I will also E.mail you.

Look forward to seeing you sunday, appox journey time 2hours...........

Regard's Colin and Tina

GPS says Dartford -> Moreton 2hrs 19 minutes 129 miles. South round M25, M10 to Bicester, A44 to Moreton.

Thanks ! I do a lot of driving over here and as i`m only over for a couple of days, do I want 4 hours of driving ? I`ll see how I feel !

Sadly, I had to come back earlier than planned :( , as my staff had a bereavement in the family. Congrats to all the winners.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back