The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I Bid Farewell

tanya

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:( i have decided not to return to racing after my accident. I cant beleve how quite and peaceful i am now. Over the years i have had many a wonderful time with milo ( aurora borealis) and have never got over his death . :( I just could not stand the back stabbing and name calling, over 10 years now i hold many secrets many would have been band, many got away with allsorts. I just lived for my dogs and racing was my life, those few i let in have passed and gone. My dogs are just as happy catching an odd rabbit or two. and running around the feilds. Thanks to those who have been there over the years. Shell n pete for giving me joe, who will remain forever in my house. for sue and martin such a lovely family of whom i lost touch. burt and fran, to gary for helping me with milo, the newcastle teams who have been such a lovely bunch, many more i,am sure and ray harvey . i do wish everyone the best of luck, who deserve it. and those who consantly cause trouble , remember what goes around comes around and bites you on the arse. :nuke:

that me done and dusted tanya, nemo , bobby, joe xxxxxxxx

odie

:cheers:

good luck with whatever you decide to do in the future :luck:

sorry to hear u wont b racing anymore tanya but u have to do wot u think best. good luck 4 the future :luck:

Best of Luck with your continued recovery, here's hoping you begin to feel better as the weeks go by. I'm sure many, ourselves included loved to see Milo race as he was always in with a shout if not winning. It's a shame he was lost to the sport so early in his stud career, he would no doubt have had some handy bitches in the future (not mentioning any names but one began with M. M.).

Take care :cheers:

Wish you all the best for the future

Take care xx

all the bast tanya pet,and best wishes from wallsend members good luck for the future decca & clan

Sorry to see you go Tanya. Don't lose touch completely with us, let us know how you are doing. Hope your'e back gives you a bit less pain and things look up a bit more.

chris and rob xx

:luck: Hope you keep intouch with your fellow racers.

I know just how you feel,,lost a nice lad a few yrs back (Garys dog) BJ,,,We were ready to quit,,but kept going, as the boys love to race.

Since Colt broke his leg,,I cant watch Gizmo race,,,John is running him now,,,but it scares me to watch him run.

Im not racing now,,but John is,,,I do go and help at the pedi club on a Sunday if the weather is nice as my spine does give me a lot of pain (waiting for the op to fix that ),but still cant watch Gizmo run.

Your dog will be just as happy running are rabbits, they wont miss racing as Robbie thinks chasing the cat's etc better than the lure now :oops: , or the girls :thumbsup:

Hope your feeling a lot better soon :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back