The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I have a bull mastiff that is 8 years old suffering with bad arthritis and back problems cannot turn

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Samboeblue, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Samboeblue

Samboeblue New Member Registered

Hi I have a bull mastiff called blue ,who is almost 8 but suffers with bad arthritis due to back problems I am giving him cbd oil bought from america he has been on 3 drops 3 times per day for two weeks now. He hasn’t got any worse not seen a lot of improvement as yet but haven’t got much left in bottle. Thinking of continuing him on simple cbd gold which I have read could help and b much cheaper. Need some help how much to give him and is it the right one for him. Need some help here please.

2. Ragsysmum

Ragsysmum Member Registered

What does your vet recommend? Supplements like Green lipped mussel or Joint Aid tabs sometimes help and with many dogs a Bioflow magnetic collar works well too.

3. Samboeblue

I am interested in the cbd oil he is already on a anti-inflammatories and gapentin there is nothing else I can give him, so cbd oil seems a good solution. There seems to b good results from it.

Ragsysmum likes this.
  4. JudyN

JudyN Well-Known Member Registered

There's someone whi advertises CBD oil on the forum: CBD For Dogs - Hempine It could be worth contacting them to ask for advice.

Jo cathcart likes this.
  5. Samboeblue

Ok thank you

Jo cathcart likes this.
  6. JoanneF

JoanneF Well-Known Member Registered

Spam reply to this thread reported (for info, after it gets deleted, it had no bearing on the subject - fake documents etc)