The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I haven't been on a forum in forever!

thedogsbeforetime

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Gosh, since Facebook has taken over, it seems forums have just drifted off...but I did a little search and came across this one, and it seems to be a bit active, so thought I'd join!

I have three dogs currently, who go by @thedogsbeforetime! They are Chomper the Miniature Australian Shepherd, Little Foot the American Staffordshire Terrier cross, and Petrie the Chihuahua x Dachshund cross!

Can't wait to take a look around, and maybe get to get back into a forum! :)

Welcome!

Forums beat Facebook hands-down in my opinion, and I think it's really sad they're in decline.

Welcome! It's certainty and active and friendly forum, so you've found the right place :) I also see you've been busy ;)

What's Facebook?;):D:D:D

Thank you all for the welcome! :D

Welcome!

Forums beat Facebook hands-down in my opinion, and I think it's really sad they're in decline.

They do! Growing up on forums, they had a bigger sense of community, if you ask me. And I love making threads, signatures, choosing an avatar, etc.

Welcome. A couple near me have an Italian Greyhound called Little Foot - haven't come across another one until now!

That's funny because the only time it seems a dog has one of their names, is when an Italian Greyhound has the name! I've never heard another Little Foot until your post, and the only time I've seen another Petrie is an Italian Greyhound from around where I live! :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back