The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I Met Whilst Walking This Morning...

meddling

'Dibs'
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My Christmas Dinner (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

december10th2009015.jpg

My quorn roast looks totally different , no feathers ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

or taste... :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Or cruelty ;)

As I say to my kids it is not cruel to kill the animals that we use for food. At the end of the day those animals are bred as a business and if they were not going to be sold as food they would not be there to look cute.

I appreciate that not everyone will agree. I for one will not be having turkey, can't stand the stuff.

It doesn't have to be cruel but sadly the way most animals are reared for food is cruel .

Or cruelty ;)

As I say to my kids it is not cruel to kill the animals that we use for food. At the end of the day those animals are bred as a business and if they were not going to be sold as food they would not be there to look cute.

I appreciate that not everyone will agree. I for one will not be having turkey, can't stand the stuff.

I think turkey is a bit tasteless, as is the intensive factory farming conditions in which most of it is produced.

Or cruelty ;)

I think turkey is a bit tasteless, as is the intensive factory farming conditions in which most of it is produced.
only ever get free range ;) and its the only meat i can eat at the moment...

I have always, and will always love your wry, dry sense of humour, Clair :lol: :lol: :lol:

....... not keen on turkey myself tho', gotta say I prefer a bit of chicken ;) (especially bbq'd :teehee: )

yes, hi five - Veggie Power :cheers: as Leonardo da Vinci said - My body will not be a tomb for other creatures ;)

Thats a big bird !!
Quite a few of those on here too - And I for one wouldn't eat them either! :D

Poke yer turkey - rather have decent bangers n Mash for a Xmas dinner than all that old crap.

mmmm a nice bit of stuffing, bacon and sausages......he will be just right lol.. :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back