The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I.r.g. Blidworth Open 18-09-05

john m

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I.R.G. OPEN BLIDWORTH 18-09-05

Heat winners

Doriva

Girl Power

My Gem

Elbon Sioux

Best of Mates

Lennox

Scratch winner

Naz’s Warrior

Light weight A final

1st Viarita

2nd Girl Power

Light weight B Final

1st One More

2nd Maid for That

Heavy weight A Final

1st Lennox

2nd Bally so

Heavy weight B Final

1st Yaxi

2nd Zenith w/d

Pup winner

1st Lexi

2nd Wombelle

VIARITA___Girl_Power.jpg A FINAL lightweight WINNER VIARITA Right 2nd Girl Power left

One_More_and_Maid_for_That.jpg B Light weight Final winner One More left and second Maid for That right

BALLY_SO_and_LENNOX.jpg A FINAL HEAVYWEIGHT Winner Lennox right and second Ballyso left

Web_DSCF0001.jpg

COMPETITION TIME REAR OF THE YEAR

WHO OWNS IT as seen at Blidworth today

Congratulations Pat and Nick you have been knocking on the door for sometime we hope you have heaps more wins to come ---GAS ???

also well done to all the others who attended win or loose --

steve

Thats an old photo JOHN cause I WAS NOT THERE AND YOU KNOW THATS MY REAR---lol

steve

I bet the young lady will be pleased to know that her backside is almost the same as yours steve

Pat-you must try harder to keep Nick off the photo's- (w00t)

Well done with VIARITA! :thumbsup:

Karen

didnt know there was a open at blidsworth today.Are irg meetings not advertised in whippet news,??? :(

:thumbsup: well done to all the winners

David the IRG have thier own magazine every month e mail John Meades i am sure he will sort you out with a copy at a very reasonable price then when you have read it you can pass it on to Generous John Gill who can recycle it -

Well done pat & nick nice to see all your hard work paying off.

Keep up all the hard work gracie running well on it.

:cheers: steve,pm john.johng is a member already.shame we missed it roddy has not raced on the bends yet so we didnt go to warwick.we will have to try him very soon :thumbsup: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back