The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I think I am

zilloot

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:) Just realised I've re-arranged the bedroom to accomodate an IG Igloo, and have bought two IG size coats and an IG leather collar with brass bunnies on it.

Just put a chicken to roast and realised it will do two adults, four whippies, a labrador and an IG as well..... :b

I'm going to be looking for a 'strong' bitch pup to love, show, and have its special place here with us. If anyone knows of litters planned (even for a few years ahead) I'd be grateful for information.

Many thanks

Fiona

Fiona,

ARE YOU MAD?!

What on earth do you want one of these horrible little monsters for?

You do realise that they are very collectable, just like Whippets don't you?

But quite lovely as well I suppose...

Is there a reason why you specifically want a bitch? The boys are soppy adorable mummy's boys- like Whippets, and the bitches can be a bit independent. The boys are generally a bit bigger and stronger as well.

Be very careful where you buy your puppy, there are some health problems in some lines, and visit as many breeders at home as you can, to see the dogs in a home environment, and how they are reared. If the breeder keeps the dogs mostly in cages, avoid like the plague, since this may well indicate a leg-breaking problem.

Good luck in your search!

Liz, Norman and Slack Alice (2 barmy Italians!)

Oh no doubt I am quite mad :b

:oops: I think a little dog boy would be just as lovely. Healthy lines are a priority. I know that K9 cannot promote specific breeders but how do I find out who to trust when I live so far away?

Quite-mad-Zilloot

Hi Fiona,

Can't say too much without getting sued, and it will be difficult for you to visit breeders as you are so far North- we IG owners are a soft southern lot!

If you email me direct I can let you know a bit more about what to look for and maybe recommend some breeders to contact.

You may have quite a wait as reputable breeders normally have a long waiting list!

Liz

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back