The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ibstock Country Fair

cock of the north

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The Ibstock Country Fair is 23rd August. at Heather Leicestershire.

A real grass roots show thats been running 15 years. Enteries from 9am for all field events £1 per entry, Simulated coursing, straight racing unders, overs & puppies.

Full lurcher show to start at 1pm Qualifier for ALC finals at Pickering the following week & pride of peaks.

Will find out if any chance of camping

A real grass roots show thats been running 15 years. Enteries from 9am for all field events £1 per entry, Simulated coursing, straight racing unders, overs & puppies.

Full lurcher show to start at 1pm Qualifier for ALC finals at Pickering the following week & pride of peaks.

I thought Paddy Weaver and the coursing crew were running this one?

Deb

I thought Paddy Weaver and the coursing crew were running this one?

Deb
they r they ask me to post it o here for them lol

Dont you think they should change the title TEE Hee Cock of the North does make me chuckle sometimes s :b

hi there, have you got an address and post code for this show please, and

do you know if they are doing terrieres as well ....thanks

Is there any camping?

What time is the racing, is it in the morning before the showing?

hi there, have you got an address and post code for this show please, anddo you know if they are doing terrieres as well ....thanks
Hi, Yes there is full terrier show starting at approx 1pm. there is straight terrier racing also which will be run in the morning.

The address is Cattows Farm, Heather, Leicestershire Le67 2rf.

We will be going.Love it when Paddy,Chris and the gang do the racing.Guarenteed a good day out and a giggle.

Amanda

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back