The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Idiots

jasper.

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
KEP

Administrator

i asked a simple question on highgate forum, and this was my reply..... this is what you ideots create with your damn moaning and picking faults that dont bloody exist..we will end up with no bends at all if you dont shut up....ideots :angry:

Re: HANDICAPPING

« Reply #87 on: Today at 02:39am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is no whippet racing planned for highgate.

Some of the whippet community seem to be expressing a negative attitude towards highgate and the staff - stating that the track is unsafe and in very poor condition this has got back to the owner so i doubt there might not be the whippet finals there this year - sad for the whippet community as they seem to be running out of places to hold their annual finals....time will tell i suppose..!!

hi jasper highgate dont have a problem with whippets they do know it was only a very slight few who were objective ;)

It would be a shame if we lost Highgate though the negative posts from two or three people, lets hope not

I posted that comment on the flappers dream forum.

the comment came about following my reading poor comments about highgate on here. i am sure if the comments were passed to the owners of highgate then he would have a different view of you whippet folk. i have since be informed that there are some poeple within your community that are out to cause trouble for everyone else, this comment was accepted and those comments were not passed to the track owners.

i have created a banner on the highgate site to advertise your Calgary jacket meeting coming up in a few weeks and also one in November - i suggest all you lot who are complaining shut up and take a step back as to exactly the places that are left for you to hold your events...as i believe that there are not that many - going on the behaviour of the last set of people running your events...!!!!

Maybe if you read comments that are not to your agreement - think why they may have been said in the first place... :(

Calgary jacket meeting coming up in a few weeks and also one in November

Thanks for the banner its great

whippet.jpg

if it is a 11oclock start what time is weigh in ;)

that is the time the weigh in starts dave ;) :cheers:

IT IS VERY GOOD THE BRINDLE & WHITE LOOKS LIKE BECKY:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
JOHNG said:
IT IS VERY GOOD THE BRINDLE & WHITE LOOKS LIKE BECKY:thumbsup:
Naaaa, Ella said the arse is nothing like Becky's!!! :lol:

nice one vicky i will pass the message on :thumbsup:

Nice advert it can only do good for racing when people help us out like this I don't race the bends anymore but I hope that the event is a great success.

As chairman of the N.W.R.F. i can state the weigh in time for the Calgary Open will be 12 "o clock. The championships weigh time is going to be 11"o clock. I hope this will clear up any misunderstanding as to the times of these events.These times have been printed in the whippet news. Don Syson

HOW MANY TIMES DOES A TRACK PUT THEMSELVES OUT WITH AN ADVERT LIKE THE BANNER SHOWN HERE 8) COME ON FOLKS WE NEED MORE OF THE SAME FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR SPORT :cheers: :cheers: THANK YOU HIGHGATE STADIUM :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back