The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

If I find out who he is.....

Mad Murphy

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This afternoon I was working in my office when OH called up that he was taking Murphy out. As he went out of the back door I heard a commotion so I walked into the back bedroom and as I looked down a dog that looked like a cross staff/mastiff was in our drive and Murphy and OH had their backs to the door. Murphy was barking as the other dog snapped at him. I heard OH yell and a man came from behind the hedge and clipped his dog on a lead and walked away without saying a word.
My house is on a corner so as I walked back to the front of the house to my office I saw as the man and his dog came round the corner of the street. Obviously thinking no one could see him between my high hedge and a parked car the man leaned forward and without any warning punched his dog in the side of the head.

Then he walked on as if nothing had happened. I grabbed my camera from the desk and took a photo but its only the back of the man although the dog is fairly clear. Ive already asked my neighbour if she knows who it is and I will ask my son in law later (he works in a local pet store so knows loads of people) because if I can find out who this man is I will be making complaints to everyone and anyone I can get hold of to hopefully get that poor dog some justice..

If a dog had done something that violent without provocation it would be PTS its just a pity the same doesnt apply to these kinds of people. Such a coward he didnt dare say anything to OH (who is not a big fellow and not young either) he just took out his frustration on a victim who couldnt hit back.

Oh, people! Some of them really do need to be chained up in a backyard for a while to consider the state of their souls. Not for too long- I'm not a cruel person. Say a couple of years. With water and vegetarian feed bowl of course...

That’s awful! What a B*****d

I hope you find out who he is and yes make it very well known to everyone!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back