Iggy Coats

:eek: :eek:

thats shocking............and their not even very nice :wacko:

I was given a link to these the other day

Love My Dog

I think they're stunning but way out of my price range

I can see Zoomie in the tweed deerstalker hat and coat though (w00t) :lol:

A lot of money for what they are :unsure:

I wouldn't mind BUT they are not even shaped correctly, are too short & in my opinion look absolutely stupid. :wacko:

I'd rather go & throw my money down the nearest drain :thumbsup:

wigglesworth said:
Love My Dog

I can see Zoomie in the tweed deerstalker hat and coat though  (w00t)   :lol:

aaarrrrgggghhhhh!98 quid for a coat! (w00t) 34 quid for a lead? (w00t) hello ?what planet are these people on?i suppose someone must buy them or theyd be out of business. :unsure: but much as i love my dogs i just couldnt justify (even to myself!) :lol: spending so much on doggy accessories! :blink:

actually now you come to mention it i CAN see zoomie in the deerstalker and coat. :thumbsup: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
kris said:
actually now you come to mention it i CAN see zoomie in the deerstalker and coat. :thumbsup:   :D

He was wearing his deerstalker and coat this afternoon while perusing the misty woods at the top of the hill.... a pipe and a good murder and it would have been Zoomie Holmes of 3-and-a-half Baker Street...... :lol:

I've just got some very nice jimmy jams from Ice Berg Creations they come in Iggy sizes too.

Here is Tiny in his leopard print:

Picture1%20197.jpg

Here is birthday boy Max in his denim (he's 7 today) - this pics not too good because Max was dancing round in his jimmy jams - it's about the only one that's not blurry! :lol:

Picture1%20195.jpg

Tiny also had these from Needle Nose Apparel

Picture1%20193.jpg

oh i like them! :) they look warm and comfy too. :thumbsup:

as for the zoomster, does he wear plus fours with his deerstalker?now this is a 3 pipe question watson. :thumbsup:

now who is going to be moriarty?zoomies nemesis :ph34r:

oh wait till our jac sees this for dobby! :- " :lol:

cow_print_resize.jpg

kris said:
wigglesworth said:
Love My Dog

I can see Zoomie in the tweed deerstalker hat and coat though  (w00t)   :lol:

aaarrrrgggghhhhh!98 quid for a coat! (w00t) 34 quid for a lead? (w00t) hello ?what planet are these people on?i suppose someone must buy them or theyd be out of business. :unsure: but much as i love my dogs i just couldnt justify (even to myself!) :lol: spending so much on doggy accessories! :blink:

actually now you come to mention it i CAN see zoomie in the deerstalker and coat. :thumbsup: :D

Its peoplelike the ones who run that site who know people like us exist (treating our pets as family). I shell out alot of cash for my children and my pets.250 dollars or pounds or quid at any rate is way too much. I just bought a pattern for my piccolo (IG) which was $2.75 and the fabric and velcro etc. for a mere 8 dollars. I'll have the coat finished by the end of the week (providing I learn how to sew).

-Note to self------------Learn how to sew.---------------------------------------------

Anyway, I would be very ashamed of a member of this society who would show their patronage to that site. ROBBERY!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back