The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Im A Celebrity

sherry

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
yup i know not a whippet topic but it does get a bit boring on here in the winter months and anyway we have canny chats about the x factor on here and im a reality tv addict so why not lol.

i know whose goin in will post tommoro. ;)

i crnt wait i love the jungle me funyn as better then x factor even though you can sing along haha but i hope theres an older women coz its funny when they al cling to them liek a mother figure hahaah 8) :lol: :D

Just seen the line up of who's going in.

The normal mix of wanna be's, has been's and the ok'ish :lol:

looking forward to watching jimmy white,he chance to batter one of them :) kim should be a laff,wonder if she takes her rubber gloves in ;)

how sad are us lot we be arguing about this lot over the next few weeks :blink:

THE LINE UP:

CAMILLA DALLERUP - THINK SHE CUD B OFF STRICTLY COME DANCING

COLIN MCALLISTER - THINK HES ONE OF THE GAY COUPLE WHO DO 60 MINUTE MAKE OVER

GEORGE HAMILTON - I KNOW THE NAME I JUST CANT THINK WHO HE IS

GINO D,CAMPO - THINK HES THE ITALIAN CHEF WHOSE SOMETIMES ON THIS MORNING

JIMMY WHITE - SNOOKER PLAYER

JUSTIN RYAN - THINK HES COLIN MCALLISTERS PARTNER

KIM WOODBURN - OFF HOW CLEAN IS YOUR HOUSE, THE SMALLER 1 WITH GLASSES

LUCY BENJAMIN - PLAYED LISA PHILS GIRLFRIEND ON EASTENDERS

SABRINA WASHINGTON - NEVER HEARD OF HER

SAM FOX - ANCIENT OLD PAGE 3 MODEL

JORDAN - SAY NO MORE

CANT WAIT NOW :D

Hamilton leads Celebrity line-up

Hamilton told friends he was on a yacht in the south of France

Veteran Hollywood actor George Hamilton and former glamour model Samantha Fox are among contestants in this year's I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!

They will be joined in the Australian jungle by ex-EastEnder Lucy Benjamin, Strictly Coming Dancing's Camilla Dallerup and TV chef Gino D'Acampo.

How Clean Is Your House? star Kim Woodburn is among other contestants.

Anthony McPartlin and Declan Donnelly will again present the ITV1 show, which returns on Sunday.

The line-up is completed by Hollyoaks actor Stuart Manning, Sabrina Washington - a former member of girl band Mis-Teeq alongside Alesha Dixon - and interior designers and partners Colin McAllister and Justin Ryan.

Secret plans

Former Dynasty star Hamilton, 70, said there was no chance he would "wuss out" of the show's bushtucker trials.

Lucy Benjamin follows in the footsteps of former EastEnders colleague Joe Swash

"There's an old saying that a coward dies a thousand times but if you're brave you only die once," he added.

"It's like when a fly hits the windscreen, it doesn't think anything. So if you hear a splat, that'll be me."

He said he had kept his jungle plans secret from his friends.

"None of my celebrity friends will be watching as they currently think I'm on a yacht in the South of France with a silk robe on and a glass of champagne in my hand, surrounded by beautiful women," he said.

Fox, meanwhile, said she had always seen herself "as a bit of a female Rambo".

"I'll jump out of a plane, no problem," said the 43-year-old. "What I am scared of is creepy, crawly, wriggly, horrible things."

She said she was glad she would be filmed "under the waterfall in my bikini".

"I'm a 43-year-old woman and everything's natural about me, which I'm really proud to say, and I just want to show women in their 40s that we can still look great."

Actress Benjamin, 39 - who played Lisa Fowler in EastEnders between 1998 to 2003 - said it would be the first time she had been away from her daughter Bessie, who will turn four while her mother is in the jungle.

"From the point of me leaving her and getting on that plane out there, that is going to be the worst part for me.

JUNGLE ROYALTY

2002 - Tony Blackburn

2003 - Phil Tufnell

2004 - Kerry Katona

2005 - Joe Pasquale

2006 - Carol Thatcher

2007 - Matt Willis

2008 - Christopher Biggins

2009 - Joe Swash

"So, if I can deal with that and get through the other side when I land I'm going to have a great time and just say, 'I'm going to give it my best shot'."

It has been reported that model Katie Price - who met ex-husband Peter Andre in the third series of the show in 2004 - is going to join contestants in the jungle

Last year's series was won by another former EastEnder, Joe Swash.

Tennis player Martina Navratilova finished in second place while Star Trek actor George Takei was third.

Took me bloody ages to type all this

Isn't George Hamilton the original Tango Man :lol:

When I think of George Hamilton I think orange face and sparkly teeth.

Jenny

ANYONE GOT A PIC OF GEORGE HAMILTON PLEASE? I STILL DONT KNOW WHO HE IS

thanks milly still havent got a clue who he is lol

He was married to Alana Stewart before Rod was :lol:

that aint georgehamilton its mark with storm bird :D

George Hamilton is one of those actors who you know you have seen in films and on television but you never can remember which ones.

Jenny

I'm a Z list celeb im skint ill do anything to get my face on telly even eat kangaroo balls get me out of here

Tony

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back