The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I'm A Whippet Racer-get Me Out Of Here!

Karen-Coral

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just for fun...... :clown:

Your selections and why.....???...You're allowed 1 only.(Not partners)

Mine.....Tony Warren....as the entertainer :clown:

(You'd just need to be entertained in the jungle)

Piglet (you just need the annoying, irritating type in the jungle)

Ricky Bentley, always keen to help out and good for a laugh. :thumbsup:

(w00t) :D andbruce so he could blow that whistle at breakfast time :rant: :p and fletch to keep the entertainment going with his stories darnt put any of the girls (w00t) :D

(w00t) I could name some not to put in as the food supply wouldn't last long (w00t) shrug.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye I'm trying to fight it and loosing miserably! Scared of missing ewt you see! (w00t) Fleecy PJ's are calling me, best of luck tomorrow folks! :luck: -_-

i would select gary Bailey as he's fun and he talk to everyone and who would you have to judje and do the bushtooker trials he will also do well in the entertainment of people.

kate :cheers:

I would select Ricky ( Guess When), he would keep the snake's, spider's and rats out of camp (w00t) and he would run with the no limits :- " :- "

kev southall so i could use his head as a shaving mirror (w00t) :D

(w00t) georginas boobs :p :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back