The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

In HOSPITAL

JoJess

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have just heard that Denise Bailey was taken into hospital in the early hours of this morning with a medical problem............denise will hopefully be back home in a couple of days.

We hope you will soon be well Denise and HOPE 2004 will be a good and prosporous one for all........... :)

GET WELL SOON XXXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope she gets well soon, all our regards and best wishes.

Hope your feeling better soon Dee!!!

hope your feeling ok dee, get well soon, love sue and the mad house :p

We spoke to Gary today. What a great start to the year for them both.

GET WELL SOON DEE

All the stress Dee has been put under in the last few weeks hasnt helped.

Chill out Dee we hope your sorted and back home very soon.

All our love Pauline Ken Kevin & co. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

get well soon dee . come on we all need you .

debs

just got back from visiting dee guese what she was doing ??? reading posts on k9 on the hospital net, :D all beds have one couldnt beleive my eyes lol, so dee when u read this tonight get your self to sleep u bugger :p love u lotts sweetheart goodnight ;)

:D aup DEE, garry says you are looking in so :b GET OFF THAT BED PAN.....and watch them nurses with the little pricks......no dee i mean the needles ....GET WELL SOON :D :D :D

:D YOU HEARD PAT OFF TO SLEEP DEE.

MIND OUT FOR THAT NICE MALE NUSRE WHEN HE TAKES YOUR BP :) ???

GET WELL SOON

WISHING YOU A SPEEDY RECOVERY AND HOPE YOURE BACK HOME SOON CHRIS AND ANTS :) :)

get some sleep dee,been told ricky will look after gaz for you :0

get well soon dee from every one from coxlodge gillian x x

I dont know, Some people will do owt to get out of mashing a mans tea for him, Get well soon Dee

:D

good morning dee . i hope tou had a comfortable night. see you soon the GOON

:p :w ??? :D

Its nice to be home thanks for all the nice words ..i have to go back in , in a few days for some scanns but hopfully things will be okay

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back