The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

In Memory Of Indy

Jan Doherty

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Indy (Silkstone Mystic) passed over the rainbow bridge this morning. He was only 11 but the neospora that had struck him when he was 6 years old made him an old dog before his time. He had had increasing problems with mobility over the past couple of weeks and the heat of the last week has been particularily hard for him to bear. He was such an easy dog, very laid back and unassuming so it was only fair that he was allowed to go with his dignity in tact. This morning he was tired and his eyes said it all. He slipped away held in my arms and passed out of this life as quietly as he had lived it.

I know that Shera, Merlin and Mole are all there waiting for him.

We love and miss you Indy, Rest in peace

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP Indi

So sorry for your loss Jan :(

I read this through tears - RIP Indy

XXX

Oh Jan,my heart goes out to you :'(

[SIZE=14pt]RIP[/SIZE]Indy,I'm sure you were a treasure :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]RIP Indy[/SIZE] :(

:luck: For your new life over the bridge

Oh how sad :( RIP Indy, I'm sure he had a wonderful life but will be missed dearly.

:( So sorry Jan

Rest in peace Indy

Last edited by a moderator:
:( So Sorry Jan, as soon as I saw this message my tears came rolling down. He has a special place in our harts, we will never forget him.

R.I.P. Indy.

Thinking at you at this time of sorrow Jan.

It always hurts when we loose one of our dearest friends. They ask for so little and give us so much.

RIP Indy you were a lovely dog :wub:

So sorry to hear about Indy Jan . :( he was a lovely boy and had a really happy home with you and leaves some nice whippets around the world .

[SIZE=14pt]R I P INDY [/SIZE]

:( :( So sorry to hear about Indy , he was a special man :( :(

so sorry to hear of your sad loss,R.I.P. Indy :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back