The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Inca's Babe's

Strike Whippets

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here they are, as requested some piccie's :D .........Inca's doing well but is still very sore :( , All the pup's are feeding well ............The colour's are 1 black parti girl, 1 black brindle girl, 1 blue parti boy, 1 black brindle boy, 1 black brindle parti boy, 1 red brindle parti boy, 1 white boy with dark ear's and a spot on his head (already known as Odd Ball) and 1 black parti boy ........not a Fawn in sight Joanna :sweating: ;)

s_005.jpg

:wub: :wub: poor Inca :huggles: I do like the blue parti yummy! :wub: :wub:

There might not be any fawns, but there are some lovely brindles :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations Hannah and Inca[/SIZE]

Shame about the fawns Hannah :( I do love the one with the black head with the white spot on it. A nice variety of colours. I don't envy you a bit in about 4 weeks time (w00t) They look like a right handful :- "

Awwwww you jammy cow!

They're gorgeous and what a fab variety of colours you've got!

They're absolutely stunning Hannah! :wub: :wub: o:) :wub: I love the black and white ones. :wub: :wub: :huggles: to Inca and I hope she feels better soon. :huggles:

Gorgeous babes Inca :cheers: some lovely colours in there - beautiful. :wub: :wub: [SIZE=14pt]Congratulations[/SIZE] :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely mixture of colours you've got there. You'll be able to tell them apart alright :lol:

Those dark brindles are scrummy.

Well done Inca - lovely babies. :wub:

More like Daddy than Mammy then - or has the brindle come from Inca?

Oddball or black brindle parti boy for me please (if only :( )

Have any of the other whippies seen them yet ?

(Has Jacob been in to mother them all? :huggles: )

Sorry - I'm hysterical - I cant stop asking questions :b :clown: :lol:

Beautiful. Just beautiful. How are you going to choose just the one (w00t)

Inca already looks a tad overwhelmed by them all. She's going to be a very busy girl. And just think of what fun housetraining 'em is going to be.

:D ............I think the brindle's more Inca's type Rae :D .............Jacob's frantic to see the pup's :huggles: and Little Eir has managed a few sneaky look's at them (he's fasinated :* ) but none of the other's are bothered (wonder what this say's about my boy's ;) )..........When Inca was at the vet's yesterday, they did ask if I had a dog that would mother/clean the pup's if anything happened to Inca .........when I told them yes Jacob would, they were all touched (either that or they thought I was stark raving mad (w00t) lol ) ........

Oh they are beautiful Congratulations :cheers: well done Inca :thumbsup:

What a variety of colours all :wub: :wub: :wub:

Julie

Daddy Chase says congratulations to Inca. Sorry if you're sore, you'll soon feel better, and you are still beautiful.

:huggles: what a great litter :cheers:

we want lots of pictures as they grow :thumbsup:

how many are you keeping :- "

BBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOTIFUL babies. :cheers:

Well done to Inca. :cheers:

In 5 year`s time [if I`m still up to it! :- ] a black and white little boy would be IMPOSSIBLE to resist! :D

I expect you`ll be chained up to them for the foreseeable! ;)

Hope the rain stays off on Sunday.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX from Dandy and Magic.

:wub: From Liz and Gavin

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back