The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Independent P.w.rc. 13th March

slimfast

Elaine smith
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
It was a gorgeous day today at the indi,. Lots of lovely sunshine 8) , and great company, :thumbsup:

There was lots of Bend Trials today, and a couple of races as well, Everyone enjoyed it. Then we moved over to the Straights, :thumbsup: .

And we would like to wish Dave a Happy brithday for yesurday it was his 60th :clown: , thank you for bringing a lovely Brithday cake it was Yummy and the fizzy pop :- .

It was also lovely to see Beejay & Alan with thier dogs :thumbsup: , which ran really well. And also Martin & Sonja, with the Bionic bunny's :thumbsup: ,

We had a new face as well today, sorry did not catch her name as to busy doing the lure ;) ,

Thank you Ray and Judy for all your hard work :thumbsup:

It was great to see Lyn's young dogs running well, as it was the first time a round the Bend,.

SORRY NO PICS FOR GOT TO TAKE CAMERA :(

And thank everyone else that helped out today, Hope to see you ALL NEXT WEEK :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
The dates abit in-mature :teehee: glad you all had a nice time :thumbsup:

Just remembered i took these on my phone :

DSC01296.jpg

DSC01299.jpg
dave's cake

DSC01301.jpg

DSC01298.jpg

DSC01297.jpg
betty enjoying a cupper

DSC01295.jpg

DSC01294.jpg

DSC01303.jpg
this is the new dog :wub:

(w00t) (w00t) JUST SEEN THE MONTH :lol: WHAT I AM LIKE, :- sorry everyone must of been that larger i had :lol:

it not MAY it's MARCH...

(w00t) (w00t) JUST SEEN THE MONTH :lol: WHAT I AM LIKE, :- sorry everyone must of been that larger i had :lol: it not MAY it's MARCH...
With all the sunshine it seemed like May Elaine. ;)

Thanks to the Indi for giving us a really fun days racing. Dusty thoroughly enjoyed his half bend and it was wonderful to see him side on striding out. I've never been able to see him do that before.

How many rounds of tea were drunk yesterday? I counted 5 (w00t) and the birthday cake was really scrummy. A typical Indi club meeting, lots of tea, cakes, chat and loads of laughter. With our dogs also getting to have fun chasing the lure.

My only disappointment of the day was that we got back to Monmouth at 10 to 5 which meant that the Chinese wasn't open and mister grumpy wouldn't wait and drove straight on home. :rant:

Betty will have been chuffed to see her fav out of the group winners taking BIS at Crufts.

Ha ha who cares what date you put on Elaine you all had a great day and thats all that matters. :thumbsup:

Sorry I couldn't be there this week :( Dave's Birthday cake with Zula on it looks lovely!

Lynn, i just heard you found some thing on your towbar sunday :x , who ever put it on was not very nice, Jockey, john was looking very suspicious :- :lol: .

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back