The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Info Please

hellybobs

I Love my Girls
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi,

Could anyone tell me where the closest track or racing club is to Leeds please.

Ta

hellybobs said:
Hi,

Ta

I live in castleford and so far the nearest ped racing ive found is the lancashire ped whippet racing club, 40-50 mins awayfrom me. They're a good bunch of people and will be very willing to give you any help and advice that you may need

hellybobs said:
Hi,

Ta

Your more than welcome to come to the Lancashire to give your dogs a run, it's just by Hollingworth lake :thumbsup:

Thanks Julie,

I'm just feeling my feet at the moment...the pups a bit young but I'm interested in trying to race her...

Get advice on how and when sort of thing...

When do you meet?

I think the closest non ped would be http://www.k9community.co.uk/forums/index....ent&eventid=272 :unsure: but I could be wrong but like Julie says your welcome at the Lancashire if you fancy a trial and a meet up most clubs you will need to travel abit we live in West Yorkshire too and there is nowt round here :(

When Julie gets her new house we'll be able to set one up in her garden(don't tell her, it's a secret :teehee: :- " )

We meet on Sundays about 1.30pm, :thumbsup:

Thanks for the invite and I'll pop over one Sunday to see you and have a natter. :thumbsup:

hi, i would say maltby would be a good track for you to start training dippy on, it is just off junction 1 on the m18, not sure what day i think sat mornings i will find out for you

debbie

Thanks Debbie,

I'm not great with directions...could you give me a bit more info on how to get there...ta

Helen

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back