The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

injections

Discussion in 'Puppy Forum' started by lynyona, Apr 3, 2018.

1. lynyona

lynyona Member Registered

Hi
    Can anyone tell me how much a puppies injections are please? I will have to register her at a veterinary practice as it doesn't look like I can use the Blue cross as you are only allowed two pets registered and both my cats are registered there and even though I don't have one of them now he got ran over and killed you cannot replace another pet in its place if I understand it correctly or is there any pet plans that cover injections
    etc

2. Sezzy

Sezzy Well-Known Member Registered

We pay a health plan with the vets for about £15 a month and this covers all her yearly injections, Advocate, health checkups, nails, glands, and any consultation fees.

leashedForLife and lynyona like this.
  3. Teddy560

Teddy560 Active Member Registered

My puppy's second vaccines + flea and wormer was £49

lynyona likes this.
  4. JudyN

JudyN Well-Known Member Registered

Are you sure about that? On their website they say:

But I don't think that is saying that you can't register any more pets after you've had two registered - just that you can't have more than two (excepting small furries) registered. Of course, there may be smallprint elsewhere, but it would seem like a funny rule.

lynyona and leashedForLife like this.
  5. leashedForLife

leashedForLife Well-Known Member Registered

also, logically if one pet is DEAD, they should be able to be removed from the policy! -
    pets don't live forever, some species are very short-lived indeed [rats, mice, gerbils... - most make it to 2 or 3, & that's it]. // Once listed, they shouldn't be on "Ur policy" forever, that makes no sense. :confused:

- terry

lynyona likes this.
  6. lynyona

lynyona Member Registered

Thank you for your replies I emailed the Blue Cross explaining about my sons cats and I've had an email back telling me to ring my Local blue cross for an appointment to register the puppy so fingers crossed