The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

injections

lynyona

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi
Can anyone tell me how much a puppies injections are please? I will have to register her at a veterinary practice as it doesn't look like I can use the Blue cross as you are only allowed two pets registered and both my cats are registered there and even though I don't have one of them now he got ran over and killed you cannot replace another pet in its place if I understand it correctly or is there any pet plans that cover injections
etc

We pay a health plan with the vets for about £15 a month and this covers all her yearly injections, Advocate, health checkups, nails, glands, and any consultation fees.

My puppy's second vaccines + flea and wormer was £49

it doesn't look like I can use the Blue cross as you are only allowed two pets registered and both my cats are registered there and even though I don't have one of them now he got ran over and killed you cannot replace another pet in its place if I understand it correctly

Are you sure about that? On their website they say:

New clients can register
  • a combination of dog(s) and cat(s), to a total maximum of two animals per household
  • a combination of one dog or cat and two small furries* of the same social species, to a total maximum of three animals per household
Unfortunately we can’t allow you to register any more, even if you have more pets. This is because we want to help as many people and their pets access our veterinary services as we can.

But I don't think that is saying that you can't register any more pets after you've had two registered - just that you can't have more than two (excepting small furries) registered. Of course, there may be smallprint elsewhere, but it would seem like a funny rule.

also, logically if one pet is DEAD, they should be able to be removed from the policy! -
pets don't live forever, some species are very short-lived indeed [rats, mice, gerbils... - most make it to 2 or 3, & that's it]. // Once listed, they shouldn't be on "Ur policy" forever, that makes no sense. :confused:

- terry

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back