The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Injured When Out Walking The Dog Again

lurcherman

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
dogs are on light walks at moment, why because i thought i was 21 again and turned my knee jumping over a gate, its my old football injury so silly me, i heard the rip so am in docs tuesday, xray i bet, anyway what injury have you lot done in the fields with your mutts?

Aren't you 21 then?? ;-)

Joking apart - I hope you are okay and it isn't to much trouble to get it right again x

Oh dear :( Hope its not too serious.

I didnt hurt myself, but did fall over in the woods yesterday. I passed a couple of lads (early twenties) who were clearing a fallen tree from the path. They were clearly unimpressed at having to stop to let a crazy looking old bag of forty- something get past with her various assortment of mutts :D I tripped on a branch and crashed at their feet like a rabid buffalo... they didnt offer to help me up :angry: but then I neglected to stop one of my small fluffy dogs from piddling up their rucksack :p :p

They must have peed themselves laughing when I went round the corner!! :teehee: And I hope their wee wee lunch was good, too :-

Sorry to hear that you're vying to take my 'self-maimer of the month' title ;)

Anything tearing is SO not a good thing- crossed fingers that you haven't done anything really seriously bad.

I've got balance problems and fall quite frequently. I've sprained my ankle 3 or 4 times whilst walking assorted beasties (very luckily one of the dogs that I used to walk is a very efficient border collie who used to disappear off and round me up someone to help pick me off the floor when I was face down in a bog or wherever- one day she brought me 3 black labs AND their owner to help me), broken my wrist (whilst falling and spraining my ankle) and dislocated a finger in the tailgate of the car whilst getting 4 excited dogs in the back.

I'm quite talented in the self-maiming league actually :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back