The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Inter Club

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
masta said:
jue332 said:
Great pictures Patrick, Andy and Jeff you captured the day really well, looks like you all had a really good day  :thumbsup: .
But where are the pictures of the kettle mark 2 !   !   !

Major cock up on the kettle jue glad your old man wasnt there anyway new idea a think a touch of the "ray mears" is needed- click on link

http://www.kellykettle.com/index.html

LOL :lol: just take a flask of boiling water :- "

jue332 said:
masta said:
jue332 said:
Great pictures Patrick, Andy and Jeff you captured the day really well, looks like you all had a really good day  :thumbsup: .

Major cock up on the kettle jue glad your old man wasnt there anyway new idea a think a touch of the "ray mears" is needed- click on link

too easy

:lol:

masta said:
jue332 said:
masta said:
jue332 said:

too easy

:lol:

And not as much fun for us to watch :- " :teehee:

Fantastic day, well done to the H.O.E. :thumbsup: Great pics everyone :cheers: do you think that helicopter was on the lookout for some trout :- " great to meet up with Squizzle racing, (Well it was nice to see John) :thumbsup: Thanks to Patrick & Shona for supplying the BBQ and the meat, :cheers: your a great cook Patrick the trout was delicious, :thumbsup: thanks to Jeff for bringing it :thumbsup: Cant wait for the rematch, the atmosphere was fantastic yesterday, so thank you to everyone at the H.O.E. :cheers:

I'll second that Paula the trout was lovely must be Patricks cooking because I don't even like trout :lol: of course it must also be down to the skill of Jeff catching nice ones too :D

Thanks also to shona who is a lovely hostess :huggles: (when you're having a barbi at home can I come :D )

Thanks again to the H.O.E the cakes where lovely in the tea breaks got home at quarter past nine :lol: look forward to you coming to us :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
12 dogs from each club made up a 24 dog card.

2 dogs from each club compeated in each race each dog recieving points for it's team depending on it's finishing possition (ie: 1st=4 points, 2nd = 3 points, 3rd= 2 points, 4th=1 point)

racing was held over 140yds @ yd/lb, 1/2lyd/lb & Scr over 3 rounds.

some realy good racing and the members of the Lancashire would like to thank everyone at the Heart Of England for a great days racing in an atmosphere that all racing should be conducted in.

H = Heart Of England

L = Lancashire

Round 1 (140yds @ yd/lb)

1st ~ Devils Gift H (2yd)

2nd ~ Parkstone Lucky Charm L (10 yd)

3rd ~ Tickled Pink H (8 yd)

4th ~ Caleena Hope L (Scr)

1st ~ Parkstone Sweet Dreams L (6 yd)

2nd ~ Colorado Flyer H (3yd)

3rd ~ Barleys Lad H (Scr)

1st ~ Parkstone Sweet Ebony L (Scr)

2nd ~ Monkey Bussiness H(1 yd)

3rd ~ Caleena Pride L(1 yd)

1st ~ Just Flute H (Scr)

2nd ~ Katie H(3 yd)

3rd ~ Caleena Joy L (3 yd)

4th ~ Take Your PickL (1 yd)

1st ~ Parkstone True Blue L (6 yd)

2nd ~ Call Me Madam H (Scr)

3rd ~ Pennymeadow Poppy L (Scr)

4th ~ Maddie H (4 yd)

1st ~ Parkstone Take A Chance L(4 yd)

2nd ~ Exhibit H (7 yd)

3rd ~ Call Me Crystal H (1 yd)

4th ~ Pennymeadow Penny L (Scr)

ROUND 2 (140yd @ 1/2 yd/lb)

1st ~ Devils Gift H (1 yd)

2nd ~ Caleena Hope L (Scr)

3rd ~ Parkstone Lucky Charm L (5 yd)

4th ~ Tickled Pink H (4 yd)

1st ~ Colorado Flyer H (1.5 yd)

2nd ~ Parkstone Sweet Dreams L (3yd)

3rd ~ Barleys Lad H (Scr)

1st ~ Parkstone Sweet Ebony L(Scr)

2nd ~ Monkey Bussiness H (1/2 yd)

3rd ~ Caleena Pride L (1/2 yd)

1st ~ Katie H (1.5 yd)

2nd ~ Just Flute H (Scr)

3rd ~ Caleena Joy L (1.5yd)

4th ~ Take Your Pick L(1/2 yd)

1st ~ Parkstone True Blue L (3yd)

2nd ~ Call Me Madam H (Scr)

3rd ~ Pennymeadow Poppy L (Scr)

4th ~ Maddie H (2yd)

1st ~ Call Me Crystal H (1/2 yd)

2nd ~ Parkstone Take A Chance L (2yd)

3rd ~ Exhibit H (3.5yd)

4th ~ Pennymeadow Penny L (Scr)

ROUND 3 (All Scr)

1st ~ Devils Gift H

2nd ~ Caleena Hope L

3rd ~ Tickled Pink H

4th ~ Parkstone Lucky Charm L

1st ~ Coloardo Flyer H

2nd ~ Barleys Lad H

3rd ~ Parkstone Sweet Dreams L

1st ~ Parkstone Sweet Ebony L

2nd ~ Monkey Bussiness H

3rd ~ Caleena Pride L

1st ~ Just Flute H

2nd ~ Katie H

3rd ~ Caleena Joy L

4th ~ Take Your Pick L

1st ~ Parkstone True Blue L

2nd ~ Call Me Madam H

3rd ~ Pennymeadow Poppy L

Maddie W/D

1st ~ Call Me Crystal H

2nd ~ Parkstone Take A Chance L

3rd ~ Exhibit H

4th ~ Pennymeadow Penny. L

A days racing done the way it is meant to be FREINDLY

[SIZE=14pt]Overall Winners on the Day where the Heart Of England (Well done[/SIZE] :cheers: )

The re-match will be some time in September to be held at the Lancashire PWRC in Littleborough Lancashire, camping will be available for anyone wanting to come along and join us for a relaxed days racing.

Looks like a lovely day. How civilised to have a barbecue :cheers:

How civilised to have a barbecue
We won a great cake on the raffle (I think Ann Brown had made it) realy nice with writing on top about the inter-club, I wanted to bring it home but as we'd also won a set of knives (that are now hid from Paula) the Animals (sorry members!) from the Lancashire had to cut it up, 1 second it was there the next it was an empty board?

I think Lesleys got a picture of the cake.

The Race Winners each got a Rosett, Here's Kieren Sporting what our dogs got.

416945.jpg

We did win one more rosette but we gave it to a lovely young lad called Liam who came with Elaine Lorraine, he was so helpful all day helping with dogs carrying stuff for people he even helped to put the track away at the end of the day so thought he deserved one for all his hard work. :thumbsup: (hope he"s still got it Elaine) :- "

I have got a pic of the cake sorry forgot to put it on last night was very tired -_- :b it tasted lovely too no thanks to Mark who wanted to keep it to himself :- "

Here it is with jordan and Keiren :D

cake.jpg

Thanks for that Lesley, it tasted as good as it looked :cheers: we did really well on the raffle i won the cake and a pack of knives to cut it, :lol: Shona won a teddy some cans of carling and some cookies and Rebecca won a bottle of wine so we had food and drink. :cheers:

Paula Roberts said:
We did win one more rosette but we gave it to a lovely young lad called Liam who came with Elaine Lorraine, he was so helpful all day helping with dogs carrying stuff for people he even helped to put the track away at the end of the day so thought he deserved one for all his hard work. :thumbsup: (hope he"s still got it Elaine) :- "
YES PAULA he has still got it he could not wait to tell he nan all about it. He was so tired 5 mins in the van he fell to sleep -_-

a good day out with some good racing, thanks to everyone at the H.O.E for putting on a good race meeting, and a big thank you to anne and the lady's who worked hard all day in the canteen cooking and a lovely choice of cakes, mmmm and the strawberries, well done to all the winners :thumbsup:

diane

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back