The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

introducing myself as a animal lover

BobG

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Greetings . my name is Bob Giles and aged 63. l have been married to a wonderful wife for 32 years. Who cares for every living creature , she would even  delicately pick up a little insect up with a bit of tissue and put it on a plant outside,that is one of the many reasons why ,l love her. We have a lovely dog named Megan aged 13 years . My hobbies is gardening and making things out of scrap wood. l made a hog house, bird table feeder, pergola, planters , and a greenhouse out of wood people normally would throw away. l just love turning rubbish into something useful. l also love woodburning . l am in the process at the moment making a wooden birthday card for my wife with images of wildlife creatures and burning medieval writing into the wood. This wood l am using ,is from a fence my neighbour was taking down .

My wife and l  helped a lot of dogs from persecution abroad, and found them new loving homes here in England. lt was a real trauma what we went through, but at last. we can say life was one big adventure, which we succeeded in saving many dogs from cruelty and suffering.

Sadly, due to this terrible trauma we went through. l have now been diagnosed with cervical dystonia, which disables me from doing everyday daily things , l am housebound , but some days are worse then others. lt also effects my concentration and thinking. So, please do excuse me,if my post is some what distorted.

Well, l think that's about it. Thanks for reading my post

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Bob.

There are some very friendly people here who love to help where they can. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Code:
Thanks all, This forum will be of some importance to me.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back