The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Introducing Our Keepers

rls22

Rachel - Citycroft
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Jo and I are proud to present our two keepers from Ruby’s beautiful litter of ten;

Bella; Citycroft Back For Good – who will be staying with her Mum at Jo’s house.

Ned; Citycroft Never Forget – who is joining me and my boys.

NedandBella.jpg

This is an incredibly special litter; being full brothers and sisters to our precious Rowan who most of you will know we tragically lost in March. I see so much of her wonderful, sweet and fun personality in them already.

Best of luck to the rest of the litter who begin to leave for their wonderful new homes this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ned and Bella are absolutely gorgeous. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: I love their black masks - very striking. :thumbsup:

You must be really thrilled with them. :) Good luck with them for the future in the show ring. :luck: :luck:

Gorgeous looking pups and what lovely names too! :wub:

What beautiful puppies and lovely names. :wub: Milo was my third choice of boys name to either Dylan or Ned but democracy reigned in our house and the overall choice was Milo. I think their KC names are very poignant. After the sadness that you had to cope with last March, I wish you all the luck in the world with the gorgeous Ned and Bella, and Gracie sends lots of licks to her brother and sister. :huggles:

So so pleased for you, they are both stunning.

I am delighted that you are keeping one each and wish you and Jo much happiness with this special pair :)

Bella and Ned are just adorable :wub: :wub: Alfie sends his little brother and sister big sloppy kisses and Uncle Blue says 'Roo roo roo'

Jill

x

They are divine :wub: :wub:

I've always loved the name Ned, but with an OH called Ted it's a non starter here ;)

Wishing you guys every joy with your new additions :huggles:

Awww they are gorgeous, such a beautiful litter :wub: I love their names too, they really suit them.

They are lovely,i can see why you are really proud of your litter :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

What a pair of cuties :wub: Am loving the Take That names!! :))

They are both lovely :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: and will be very special to you both it shows in the names you have chosen for them.

Does this mean you will be showing this year Racheal?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back