The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Introduction: Mary Alderman U.s.a.

JaamaWhpts

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I just discovered this wonderful bulletin board today and thought I should introduce myself. My name is Mary Alderman. I breed under the AKC Registered prefix JAAMA in Toledo, OH U.S.A. I've been involved in purebred dogs since 1984 and Whippets since 1990. I've bred and shown a number of AKC and Canadian Champions and conformation showing and lure coursing are my primary interests.

My first Whippets came from Gail Nichols in Florida (Windsome) and Marlene Slowinski in Ohio (Sonseeahray), but my true foundation in Whippets came through the generosity of my dear friend Kerrie Kuper (Karasar). I'm a small-ish kennel housing 9 adults (all live inside my home), and I show approximately 30 weekends a year.

Thank you for reading this introduction and I look forward to getting to know those of you from abroad, and reforging the friendships I already share with many of you already.

[SIZE=14pt]Here's pictures of my kids... my apologies if they are too large.[/SIZE]

Am/Can CH. Karasar's Infinity at Jaama, SC "Finn" - Male, 6 years

finnbwfade.jpg

CH. Karasar's Unforgettable "Journee" - Female, 6 years

journee.jpg

CH. Karasar's Polaris at Jaama "Polo" - Female, 4 years

polofinish.jpg

CH. Jaama's Spellbound "Melody" - Female, 4 years

melodymary2.jpg

CH. Jaama and Karasar's Master Plan "Alfie" - Male, 2 years

alfiefinishsmall.jpg

Jaama's Deja Vu "Deja" (8 pts. w/1 major) - Female, 9 months

deja.jpg

Jaama's Jamboree "Nadia" (2 pts.) - Female, 16 months

nadia12032006.jpg

Karasar's Celestial "Tia" (11 pts. w/1 major) - Female, 8 years

tia41301.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Mary and welcome to K9. You have some beautiful whippets. Looking forward to hearing more about whippets in the USA.

Jenny

Hello and welcome. :D Great pics of your dogs. :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]Hi Mary and welcome. Your 'kids' look good, keep us informed of their progress and the news from out there [/SIZE] :thumbsup:

Hello and welcome

Your dogs are beautiful

You must have a very very very large sofa for 9 whippies to snuggle up on!!! :thumbsup:

Hi Mary and welcome to K9 . Your whippies are lovely :wub:

Some really lovely whips you have there :thumbsup: Particularly like Jaama's Deja Vu "Deja"

Welcome to K9 :)

hi, thanks for nice intro and pics of your gang :)

:thumbsup: Welcome to K9 Mary . You do have some eally nice Whippets there :wub:

Thank you all for the warm welcome. This seems like a wonderful group of folks. I'm so glad I found you.

Welcome to K9 Mary :thumbsup: You have some lovley kids - I had a look on your website, you are going to be busy as with babies soon - best of luck :luck:

Lynda

doris said:
hi, thanks for nice intro and pics of your gang :)
Hi Mary

Small world. I am from Toledo OH but am living in England now. Have been here for 6 years. I have had whippets since 1972 and did showing in the USA with two champions there. CH Hollowell PC Clowning Around and Ch Hollowell Plumcreek Jasmine who both finished in the 1990s. I got out of showing for a while but have picked up on it again now in England and am currently showing three bitches. This is a good site and I am sure that you will enjoy it.

Phyllis

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back