The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Irish Game & Country Fair At Birr Castle

Miss Madam

Mc Coy Racing
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
There is Lurcher & Terrier events at this gamefair on the sunday 26th August, showing starts at 1pm.. :thumbsup: with racing to follow im sure :thumbsup: just copied this off the flyer.. is anyone going?

Rose :)

Hi H.G.T sorry dont know ur name :b u should go to it :thumbsup: as far as im aware there is a good crowd of people going down to it from the north, its probably one off the last events for this year so i think it would be worth the trip down :thumbsup:

Do you no how long it will take to get down? someone said 7 hours? :wacko:

Its Rhonda's wee sis one of the twins. i got the Hairy dog lol :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Miss Madam said:
Hi H.G.T sorry dont know ur name :b   u should go to it :thumbsup:   as far as im aware there is a good crowd of people going down to it from the north, its probably one off the last events for this year so i think it would be worth the trip down :thumbsup:
Rose  :)

You should get youreself down to Waterford this week girl.Was gona go,but Megan hes torn a great hole in her back,in fact 2 hole's,flying through a barbed wire fence.Think she might have taken the under's,after the way the old girl ran the other day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yea thats right ur friend was talkin to us about it, oh was it Ryan was that his name? How rude he thought i was 12 :blink: lol

will u be going Billy?

it will take about 5 hours to get to it, id say you will have bother getting a b+b unless your gonna camp we got a b+b 2 years ago just by the skin of our teeth we met other lads from ulster who had to get a b+b 25miles away as all the b+b, hotels etc in birr was fully booked , the lurcher show was good but the gamefair itself wasnt up to much

it will probably take us about 3 hrs, but we arnt staying over we are just going to leave early in the morning and drive home again that night :thumbsup:

howling good time said:
Its Rhonda's wee sis one of the twins. i got the Hairy dog lol  :D

Its 196 miles from Dundonald sat nav say 3hrs 45 mins hope this helps

Shadow-Hunter said:
howling good time said:
Its Rhonda's wee sis one of the twins. i got the Hairy dog lol  :D

Its 196 miles from Dundonald sat nav say 3hrs 45 mins hope this helps

SatNav is right on the button. A few years ago it took approx. 4 hours from Glengormley.

sat nav is a gd idea 4 not gettin lost, but we dnt have 1 an wud b usina map or road signs :wacko:

howling good time said:
sat nav is a gd idea 4 not gettin lost, but we dnt have 1 an wud b usina map or road signs :wacko:

:D Might be best if you set off now then lol :wacko: ;) :p :thumbsup:

howling good time said:
It's not too difficult to get to, from memory just follow the N52 from Dundalk. It leads right into Birr and the fair is well signposted. :)

Hi Rose, you will have to rise earlyas its a bit of a journey -_-

yes Tullylish is on the same day but i think the Birr Castle lurchers are on the sunday, and Tullyish is on the Sunday, but i could be wrong but i did get told that, hope this helps you :)

Yes Tullylish is on the same weekend but as far as im aware it is on the saturday :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back