The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Irish Terrier X Ghd

simpson

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i am putting my top class ghd to a irish terrier for the first time i know a few people who have done this and say that they are the best lurchers but dont seem to be many about, is there a reason for this and what is everybodys opinion on this cross :cheers:

i've read on other sites that they can make good dogs but i've never seen one.

could you tell me some other sites that i might get input mark cheers

thehuntinglife.com seems to be lots off experienced dogmen on there :thumbsup:

5 pups born today ,will post some piccys later

:cheers:

piccy 3

called this one runty for obvious reasons :D

last 1

all five are for sale anyone interested please pm for more info

Hi .........pups look gorgeous :thumbsup: :wub:

Keep the pics coming as Id be interested in how they turn out. I have an Irish terrier / greyhound x beddie/whippet and hes adorable. Good luck with them all :cheers:

Good looking pups,

I take it the small one has thrown to the Irish Terrier which would explain it's size?.

looking forward to seeing them develop.

Awww lovely :wub: :wub: I'd love to see how they turn out too, especially Runty o:) :wub:

Good luck with them :luck:

I imagine the main reason nobody does this cross very often is because there are not many irish terriers about.

I think its an excellent cross for tenacity coat and intelligence. :thumbsup:

pups r looking well, a credit to you :cheers:

i had an irish terrier X a few years ago, was a broken coated dog stood around 23, and was a great dog for bushes had no fear in him, they r a great cross (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back