The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Is there a way to change your profile pic please?

sparkle4ever

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
When I joined, the website automatically uploaded an (old) picture of me (I'm ancient really...joke). And really would prefer a picture of my pup to be there, like others here.
But I have tried everything and just clicking on my 'avatar', it says I don't have permission and running into problems or something.
Thank you

Can I just say first, I don't really spend too much time on here, but there's cricket on TV, so ...

If I click on the little avatar photo at the top of my screen i get this option to choose an image from my files.

Screenshot_20240627-194753~2.png

Hmm, not sure.... Just to check, are you on your phone or PC? And are you definitely clicking on the avatar that (on the PC) appears at the left-hand side of the row next to symbols of a person, settings cog, help, trophy, etc., or (on your phone) the one that comes up by pressing the person symbol and then the avatar showing below 'Your account'?

Note that I've removed the post showing the account details, because it revealed your email address, which is best kept confidential.

OK, I've been doing a bit of googling and found another forum using the same software where you need to make 30 posts, or be a member for 30 days, before you can edit your account details - which seems a bit excessive, particularly if the software is selecting avatars without asking you (no idea how it does that, but it seems odd). I suggest you try again after 30 posts (spam us with puppy pics, we won't complain!!). If it still doesn't work, we'll probably have to kick it upstairs to admin.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back