The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Is There Something Going Round?

digzoils

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Is there something going round? All three of our dogs are displaying the same symptoms. A slightly runny eye and diarrhoea, one of them has also been sick. They all seem bright and alert so I am not particularly worried. I am going to withhold food for 24hrs, anybody else had this?.

Paul B

yeah dana had it last week, moderate runs, sick once and generally sorry 4 herself. it took her 2 days to get back to form but she is nearly 12 now so it takes her longer to recover.

i wouldnt worrie its a short lived virus and not a very strong one. i guess u should be glad they have all got it at once, get the mess out of the way in one go instead of having it go on for a week :x (w00t)

my dog Elsie was ill this morning, she was acting strange yesterday, very restless and whining, then she had a small bit of sick this morning, now she's looking and seeming infinitely brighter, just about to head out to the beach with her in a minute.

a friend of mine has a 9mth old springer who has been under the weather too lately, not helped by the fact he keeps jumping in the marine lake every time he goes out for a walk :blink:

All 5 of my dogs had vomiting and diarrhoea about 3 weeks ago . They all got it at different times so it wasn't anything they ate :(

Just been to vets with Vinnie (4 months) sick last night. wimpering and uncomfortable all night, very quiet this morning. Vet has given him a mild painkiller and says he will probable sleep most of the day.

know of a couple that have had it all ok in a couple of days can't be too careful though so all should keep a close eye on them as there is a strain of parvo in some areas I believe

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back