The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

It's Been A While & I'm Back With Pics

*Lesley*

Grand Master...Fluffy & nice
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
But I'm back now :D you know how it is not enough hours in the day and all that, I stopped putting the birthdays on because I didnt have time to come on every day so wouldnt be able to do everybody, hope you all understand :)

Anyway I've some pics to share as the pups are all grown up now and a pleasure to have, hope you enjoy :thumbsup:

Bullseye :wub:

ogden2009048.jpg

ogden2009049.jpg

Trio :wub:

ogden2009022.jpg

ogden2009012.jpg

Pearl :wub: (she is very rarely still I think she has ADHD o:) )

ogden2009031.jpg

A rare still one, with Mum and Callie

ogden2009053.jpg

Dad Kane :wub:

ogden2009054.jpg

ogden2009055.jpg

Mum Spry :wub:

ogden2009008.jpg

And just a couple of pretty ones :D

ogden2009056.jpg

ogden2009057.jpg

Fantastic to see your brood Lesley its just been TOO long!!

They look great, so fit and grown up, pretty frost too :thumbsup:

How is Sienna?

Lovely to have you back Lesley and quite understand that you've been busy...you are occasionally allowed a life outside of k9...just occasionally though :-

What lovely photos! Your crew look very photogenic amongst the frosty grass. Trio is still my favourite :wub:

Fantastic to see your brood Lesley its just been TOO long!!
They look great, so fit and grown up, pretty frost too :thumbsup:

How is Sienna?

Lovely to have you back Lesley and quite understand that you've been busy...you are occasionally allowed a life outside of k9...just occasionally though :-
Thanks Claire & Nicola :huggles: it took me a while to find my way around the new layout before I could post :clown:

Sienna is doing great she will always be disabled but she doesnt think she is, she is the same madam she has always been still in charge, and if she wants to get somewhere she will :thumbsup:

The pups are nearly 1 the time has flown by (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see you back Lesley, I was just thinking about you the other day, wondering how Sienna and the gang were doing, the pups are looking great :thumbsup:

Jill

Your gang are looking wonderful Lesley. Pearl looks like she is great fun!!! (w00t)

Lovely to hear that Sienna is doing well and that she still has as much attitude as before :huggles:

WOW what fab pictures

And such stunning looking whippets :wub: :wub: :wub:

(w00t) Yey Lesley, Im glad youre back too, your lot are looking great. Beautiful pictures, the pretty ones would make great christmas cards :thumbsup: Trio and Kane are both stunning :wub: Glad to hear Sienna is still doing well :huggles:

Tina Ozzy and Vinnie

im so glad your back lesley your brood look great im so glad sienna is doing well :huggles:

Lovely pics - can't believe they're nearly a year old though - seems only yesterday that you had a sitting room full of black and white wiggley chubsters :wub:

Glad to see you back on K9 - Happy New Year to all the Smiggies xxx

bullseye was always my fav in your litter :wub: they look fantastic

the last 2 pretty pic would make nice xmas card pic :thumbsup:

WELCOME BACK LESLEY :flowers: :huggles: :huggles:

Glad to see some piccies of your gang again Lesley,really miss seeing them on here.

Ihope we will see many more to come hun :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Lesley its great to see you back on K9 ...and with some lovely pictures of the gang too.

what a lovely frosty backdrop for those photos... :wub: :wub:

Great to have you back, Lesley, and to see the Sprylets again :thumbsup:

They are looking fantastic - lovely pictures!

And it's marvellous that Sienna is living happily :D I have a disabled one as well now,

Poacher, and it makes no difference to her at all. They're amazing, aren't they!!!

Looking forward to you being around a bit more again :thumbsup:

Great to have you back, Lesley, and to see the Sprylets again :thumbsup:
They are looking fantastic - lovely pictures!

And it's marvellous that Sienna is living happily :D I have a disabled one as well now,

Poacher, and it makes no difference to her at all. They're amazing, aren't they!!!

Looking forward to you being around a bit more again :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about Poacher Jane :( what happened? was it the same as Sienna?

They put us to shame dont they no moaning no feel sorry for me they just get on with it, I hope Poacher is as happy as Sienna :huggles: :huggles:

We should have a special needs section shouldn't we :D :wub:

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone it's good to be back :thumbsup:

welcome back lesley

photos are brilliant

gang looking lovely

kane still my fav

It was about time we had an update - and a Trio fix. He's as adorable as they come :wub:

Very pretty in the frost, its the same here. Ideal weather for Kane......no mud to be found :teehee:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back