The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jack The Lad X Greyhound

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
S5000404.jpg

This is Maggie my greyhound bitch (Droopys Kewell x Burnpark Bess)

Pups due on Oct 20th, Droopys Kewell produced this years English Derby winner Westmead Lord. Our Jack (Jack the Lad) is a out and out sprinter gaining 3 straight racing titles, and one racing title on the bends. These pups will be 50/50

G & H

S5000421.jpg

This is the sire, he weighs 32lbs and stands 20 1/2"

I only breed when I want a pup for myself.

Milly, please forgive my ignorance, but what do you mean by "these pups will be 50/50" ?

Thanks.

Eggy said:
Milly, please forgive my ignorance, but what do you mean by "these pups will be 50/50" ?Thanks.

I stated 50/50 meaning these pups are half whippet and half greyhound.

But for any nit pickers if you look at Jack the Lads breeding on the Non pedigree Database, you will see that there is greyhound in his breeding, but it 5 generations back. Hope that helps you.

G & H

ps Jacks dam weighed 26lbs and his sire weighed 17/18 lbs

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reply, I wasn't "nitpicking", Just a genuine question from someone who had read your post and didn't understand the "50/50" bit.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
milly said:
S5000404.jpg

Pups due on Oct 20th, Droopys Kewell produced this years English Derby winner Westmead Lord. Our Jack (Jack the Lad) is a out and out sprinter gaining 3 straight racing titles, and one racing title on the bends. These pups will be 50/50

G & H

lovely dogs geoff

all da best

rhonda :thumbsup:

;)

Hi Milly,...Like the look of your Jack the Lad

He is my kind of animal...

Who is he out of... :thumbsup: What is his breeding please..

All the best,.and good luck with the forthcoming litter...

Regards,..ONLYTHECONY... :cheers:

Gorgeous dogs geoff.. :thumbsup: jack the lad looks super :thumbsup:

goodluck with the mating :luck: :luck:

Rose :)

good luck geoff and hazel :luck: :luck: :luck:

Hi ONLYTHECONY if you go to the none ped data base and put jack the lad in on slow search it will give his breeding he is well bred and has country music in him :thumbsup:

Norbit said:
Hi ONLYTHECONY if you go to the none ped data base and put jack the lad in on slow search it will give his breeding he is well bred and has country music in him  :thumbsup:
Many thanks Norbit,...I twigged onto the Data Base facility after I had asked for details of Jack the Lads pedigree.. :clown:

I'll remember for next time... :)) And you are quite right,.the dog is VERY well bred.

As for 'Country Music',...well,..I certainly know all about him.... ;)

All the best,.and thanks for the tip... :thumbsup:

Kind regards,..ONLYTHECONY.... :cheers:

What a pair of fine looking specimens you've got there my old friend :thumbsup: ;) some more champs to come from this mating :thumbsup:

milly said:
Thanks to all the interested parties(3 dogs and a bitch already ordered) :thumbsup: Plus the 2 we will be keeping back,As I said in my previous post,I only breed when I'm ready for a dog myself.

PS The bitch is 5 years old

PPS  We will be giving a further donation to the charity show next year that Billyboys club are organising for leukaemia,from the sale of this litter :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Geoff.Just read this mate,and dont know what to say,other than thank's.Iwill tell the lad's at the next meeting.They'll be well chuffed Geoff,that much i do know,as a couple of them are like youreself,and have had family member's affected. :cheers: again Geoff&Hazel. ...Billy...

billyboy45 said:
milly said:
Thanks to all the interested parties(3 dogs and a bitch already ordered) :thumbsup: Plus the 2 we will be keeping back,As I said in my previous post,I only breed when I'm ready for a dog myself.

PS The bitch is 5 years old

PPS  We will be giving a further donation to the charity show next year that Billyboys club are organising for leukaemia,from the sale of this litter :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Geoff.Just read this mate,and dont know what to say,other than thank's.Iwill tell the lad's at the next meeting.They'll be well chuffed Geoff,that much i do know,as a couple of them are like youreself,and have had family member's affected. :cheers: again Geoff&Hazel. ...Billy...

And we will chip in aswell Jeff :thumbsup: top man

Jayne

Jackthelad.jpg

This is Jack giving it his all :thumbsup: :D at 5 years old

milly said:
S5000404.jpg

G & H

This bitch produced the under winner at Tatton Park (Josie) Also the unders winner at Chatsworth this year (Lou) and both only 13 & 1/2 months old.

Jayne ;)

nettle said:
milly said:
S5000404.jpg

G & H

This bitch produced the under winner at Tatton Park (Josie) Also the unders winner at Chatsworth this year (Lou) and both only 13 & 1/2 months old.

Jayne ;)

Been around greyhounds alot of years and this bitch as the stamp of a well put together bitch :thumbsup: I was watching the greyhound racing on Sky last night and 3 Droopy Kewell dogs won opens :thumbsup: :luck: with the mating

cliff

its a he and a her ... lol and theyre on holiday 4 a ocuple of week i think x

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back