The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jan Keeble Weekend

billericayboy

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
JUST A THANK YOU TO ALL THE RACERS THAT CAME TO OUR EVENT, MAKING IT A GREAT WEEKEND.

A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THE CLUB MEMBERS FOR THEIR HELP BOTH BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THE EVENT. NOT FORGETTING ALL THE RACERS THEY GAVE US A HELPING HAND DURING THE EVENT.

THE FIELD AND CAMP SITE WAS LEFT CLEAN AND TIDY.

THE SOCIAL CLUBS NEARBY OPENED ITS DOORS TO EVERYONE AND WILL WELCOME US BACK NEXT YEAR.

THE NICE COMMENTS MADE ON THE WEB AFTER THE EVENT MAKE ALL OUR HARD WORK WORTH IT

BYE PAT AND JOHN

john and pat you done thurrock club proud with you two at the helm the work you put in is truely fantastic you both have full time jobs and run your own dogs just donot know how you do it all members are very very greatfull you got barlylands at the last minute with out you two last weekend would have not happened iam sure each person who camped and raced had a fantastic weekend WELL DONE YOU BOTH WITH THANKS

did anyone take any photos of the weekend can you put them on please jeff :thumbsup: :D

what a lovely weekend i would like to thank john and pat all the workers and everybody who turned up and a big thanks to ray and rae what a bbq and what a cracking little club house bulmers on tap £2 a pint no wonder i was so drunk. congratulations to jimmy and lol for winning the jan keeble she ran brilliant all weekend ps i hope you got home ok chris i bet you had to put more diesel in with the wait of all those trophys. i forgot to say im going to have a few card lessons so watch out hustler lyndon :D

what a lovely weekend i would like to thank john and pat all the workers and everybody who turned up and a big thanks to ray and rae what a bbq and what a cracking little club house bulmers on tap £2 a pint no wonder i was so drunk. congratulations to jimmy and lol for winning the jan keeble she ran brilliant all weekend ps i hope you got home ok chris i bet you had to put more diesel in with the wait of all those trophys. i forgot to say im going to have a few card lessons so watch out hustler lyndon :D
I look forward to the challenge trevor great company

did anyone take any photos of the weekend can you put them on please jeff :thumbsup: :D
:thumbsup: I've out a few of Leia, (Trelawney's Girl) on here for the lady in Ireland who bred her but they are on the Lurcher forum, ;) Di.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back