The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Janibelle Viva La Diva

suvi

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Its been a long time since I posted any pictures so this is my darling Daisy who is now 16 months old :wub:

She does look like her Mother and her Grandmother doesnt she??

Judi

2088kex.jpg

Yes,she does Judi! What a beautiful young lady she has matured into. :thumbsup:

Its been a long time since I posted any pictures so this is my darling Daisy who is now 16 months old :wub:
She does look like her Mother and her Grandmother doesnt she??

Judi

2088kex.jpg

looking realy good

Judi I think she does look really really nice :) :) :) : I can definitely see the family resemblance there ;)

Many thanks for posting the pic. I is really nice to see how Eppu's and Tara's relatives are abroad.

Susu

Judi, she is gorgeous! :wub: :wub: :wub: And a definite family resemblance! :thumbsup:

Congratulations on her show results! :cheers: And best of luck in the future! :luck:

I hope you don't mind that I place a link here, but I saw a beautiful pic of Daisy taken by Pauline Oliver at Southern Counties:

http://paulineoliverpic.jalbum.net/SCCA%20...s/_P0Q9000.html. She looks wonderful! :wub:

Lovely photo Judi. She looks fantastic. No wonder she is doing so well in the ring. :p .

Speak soon. Take care.

Debbie

Congratulations on Daisy's recent show success! :cheers:

I took some new photos, here is granddam Sonya today:

3690628386_f75693e0b9_o_d.jpg

Congratulations on Daisy's recent show success! :cheers:

I took some new photos, here is granddam Sonya today:

3690628386_f75693e0b9_o_d.jpg
Ohmigosh, every time I see a picture of Sonya I see her father stampled clearly in her, and I see her 10 year old half brother, bred by Jarmo Vuorinen in Finland, whom we own - Fin.Swed.Cdn.Ch. Scheik's Ardbeg Avalonia. The headpiece in all three dogs is stunningly similar.

Nice to see a new picture of Sonya. Can I copy this to my computer and my pedigree program please?

Lanny

Ohmigosh, every time I see a picture of Sonya I see her father stampled clearly in her, and I see her 10 year old half brother, bred by Jarmo Vuorinen in Finland, whom we own - Fin.Swed.Cdn.Ch. Scheik's Ardbeg Avalonia. The headpiece in all three dogs is stunningly similar.
Thank you Lanny! Nicholas was (and remains) one of my all time favorites.

Can I copy this to my computer and my pedigree program please?
Yes, of course. I'm glad you like the pic. :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back