The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jerry Green Rescue Centre - Brixworth Branch

~Sarah~

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I do volunteer walking at the Brixworth Branch of Jerry Green Dog Rescue in Northamptonshire. This branch, and one other in Suffolk, are threatened with closure.

They are an excellent rescue, doing a really great job. The staff are very caring and they have a very good record for rehoming (not many bounce back which I think is a sign that they ensure that homes and dogs are well matched). They always have a few greyhounds and lurchers, and occasionally whippets. There are very few rescues in our area and it would be such a pity if it closed. There is also concern for some dogs with issues that have been resident there for a long while. :(

There is a Facebook page - Save the Brixworth Dog Rescue Centre (Jerry Green) where there is an online petition. Please could people join the Facebook page and sign the petition - http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/save-brixworth-dog-rescue/

I hope the link works.

I would be so grateful if we could increase the numbers who sign the petition.

Many thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back