The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jessjohn Whippets

eve

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have Jessjohn Centre stage. Her pups will be about 2 years old now. I know two bitches were sold aged 1 by the person I bought their mother off. I am interested to see how they are doing and if anyone is breeding from this line. They came from Peterstone South Wales

Thanks Nicky

I put Lillys details (Jessjohn centre stage) on whippet Archives in the hope that someeone may list her offspring. I know they are KC registered. I had the chance to buy the two little 1 year old bitch pups at the same time as Lilly but did not. I just did not have the money or space. They were bought by someone in the Manchester or Midlands area. I have often wondered what happened to them and may be interested in a pup from one of them hence the post. I think their pet names were Ruby and Tigger

best wishes

eve

As it's a rainy day, I will have a look at my BRS & see what I can find out.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back